Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
YO I have been wondering that shyt for my whole life!!
some dude gleefully was telling me about a big, brutal group beating of a guy just because he's gay, he had pics too :what:
every time they start that shyt, I'm like:mjpls: in my head since I'm lgbt tho
why not speak up for your community? :sas1:

Dont worry, I'll wait :sas2:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
They hate gays but this nikka is their Tyler Perry :skip: :mjlol:

shebada-ramsay.jpg

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
THE REAL QUESTION IS:

WHY IS THE WORLD SO ACCEPTING OF GAYS IN THIS GENERATION?

Jamaicans have the right idea, being gay is not natural and is against GODS creation, its against science, religion, evolution, its against anything in this world that makes sense.

You ever tried connecting a plug into another plug and getting a connection? The world is becoming more GAY FRIENDLY, Jamaicans hate gays just like the rest of the world should.

Tolerating gays is one thing, but promoting them and creating a world where you foster and produce more gays is wrong.

Gay cacs kill me with their gay agenda, just because you're socially awkward and got into some fukk shyt don't mean you ain't wrong for it :scust:

I respect gays as human beings enough not to limit their rights to be gay and I would never want them to become as marginalized as blacks are, however.

Dev2103

All Star
Daps
most non cac/hispanic cultures do jamaicans just have a musical outlet :russ: you think gays arent getting stoned and beatdown in africa and the arab world? heck even russians, do the research

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Wait people forget there's more than one island in the Caribbean that don't tolerate battyism? :why:

Heard a Jamaican dude at the barbershop who said he don't eat p*ssy because it's fakkit stuff.

:wtf:

They're lieing. Some of dem eat pum pum but won't admit it.

So we don't make the best island music preferably reggae/dance hall? Which is world wide and popular. :sas2:

You hate island brehs for no reason. You talk heavy shyt to us..... Listen we all have problems we're not prefect...

I'm from Jamaica , but yeah they really despise gay people , I witness someone get killed in broad daylight in tower hill for being homosexual . There's a groups of gay men in Jamaica who are homeless and sleep under tunnels because their families disowned them for their sexual orientation .I love my country but no one deserves to be dehumanized like that .

I agree but we're not the only island that don't tolerate that shyt. Just to let everyone know

from dem a par inna chi chi man car we blaze the fire make we dun dem. ... every time i hear the track on the radio im like the dj really doesn't know what it's saying huh :lolbron:

TOK :blessed:

They hate gays but this nikka is their Tyler Perry :skip: :mjlol:

shebada-ramsay.jpg

Feminism is in Jamaica my yute. :comeon: