All Star
Daps
I second the non p*ssy eating stance...I still gets the BJ though

tumblr_mq5blzIIwH1s5djgpo1_250.gif

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
All the bigots in this thread :laff:
Especially the ones who go around pushing that #inherently bull and talking about the humanity of black people :laff:
Hypocritical idiots :laff:

Urban2100

Coligarch
Daps
  1. -10
    Given: 2 minutes ago
    DreadBrown commented: (Shut the fukk up dont talk about my people)
bytch nikka don't be sneaking dissing if you got a problem. Quote me or @ me sissy mothafukka. I ain't said shyt about your "people." I'm just making scientific, physiological, historical, statistical observations off of legit, studied data. If you got a problem with that, then you must be a fakkit yourself. A hit dog won't holler for no reason.

:camby:There's nothing scientific or statistical about what your saying. You're just saying some bullshyt anecdotes to allude gay propaganda bullshyt about repression as to why some Jamaicans don't like homosexuals. Fact: Most across the world don't approve of homosexuality.

People are judging Jamaicans off of the entertainment of one sub-culture in Jamaica. Some Jamaicans are into Gospel music, some like Reggae, some like ignorant ass Dancehall music, some even like Country music, etc.

But when people judge Black America based off jigaboo rappers it's not fair right?:sas1:

MayQueen

Just here to help you do better.
Daps
Reppin
MYOB
My people need to worry about crime and poverty, not who is sticking their dikk in whose ass.

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
lmao at dudes talking about buck breaking like the average Jamaicans even know what that is. It wouldnt even make them hate gays, but make them hate whites and rapists.

Acting like there's a reasonable reason
:mjlol:

shyt dont even make sense

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps

'As a man you have to know certain law
Can't buy your liquor and drink out a straw'

@GunRanger clearly you're an idiot you ever been to jamaica?

AkilinaArina

All Star
Daps
I was in Jamaica for a month last year. It's not as homophobic as Ur making it out to be. I saw gays and lesbians walking around freely.
Yeah my moms jamaican and I go there sometimes in the summer, in the ghetto (rockfort), and there's gay dudes there but they keep that shyt to themselves and don't try to impress it on others. The girls typically hang out with them and the guys are typically indifferent unless they do something funny then it's 'gunshot':francis::yeshrug:I got hit on by plenty of lesbians as well, needless to say no one was shot or beat. It's more so rhetoric.