Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Its weird too I was listening to beeni man song goes like this...

Sim simma passs me the keys to my bimmer
Who am I the gyal dem lover
How can I make love to a fella?

Iike why in the middle of talkin bout bytches give us a mental image of some gay shyt?
I know a dude who is just like that. So I see right through this extreme, violent, homophobia. He will be bringing up how much he hates gays for like no reason at all in the middle of a conversation about Stocks, basketball, going to the club, just the most random shyt.

His sister just came out of the closet like 3 years ago and his brother just got exposed last year for molesting a WELL KNOWN gay dude during his childhood(The gay dude blames that nikka's brother for making him gay during his childhood. He said being raped that young fukked him up mentally). It is well known that a lot of gays are gay because they were molested during their childhood.

I was like ohh now it makes sense why he hates them so much. He must have knew his siblings were gay for over a decade :ohhh:Maybe he is gay too

Last edited:

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
I hate this thread.
  1. -10
    Given: 2 minutes ago
    DreadBrown commented: (Shut the fukk up dont talk about my people)
bytch nikka don't be sneaking dissing if you got a problem. Quote me or @ me sissy mothafukka. I ain't said shyt about your "people." I'm just making scientific, physiological, historical, statistical observations off of legit, studied data. If you got a problem with that, then you must be a fakkit yourself. A hit dog won't holler for no reason.

IWasntMadeToPlayTheSon

Mutant Mindframe
Daps
Reppin
Concrete, Concrete like Greg Street
Heard a Jamaican dude at the barbershop who said he don't eat p*ssy because it's fakkit stuff.

:wtf:
eating p*ssy almost got junior soprano clipped

starts about 2:15

tony basically says if your willing to suck p*ssy your willing to do anything...i.e. suck a penis

Last edited:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
rolling with jamaicans dancehall comes on:stylin:
its a song about computers its called "log on"
so the beat is fly :blessed:as hell
nikka kept saying get your dance on repeatedly before the beat dropped:whoo:
nikka says....log on.:blessed:..and step pon chichi man:birdman:

In the middle of rapping about computers u just start ethering gays for no reason?:pachaha:
Having grown up in Haiti i used to think Haitians were the most homophobic people on earth. One time one of our old neighbors in Miami's son came out the closet and i remember my own mother said she'd kill her own son if he turned out to be gay. Little does she know that i have long suspected her own cousin is gay. :laugh: So to me there was no way any other nationality could ever be more homophobic than Haitians.... until i met a few Jamaicans :snoop:
Them cats take the whole homophobic thing a whole other level. :laff:. Basically in Jamaica if you are gay you are a dead man waking.

This cat named Pierre-Jilles i knew in school in Haiti was super fruity and used to get harassed constantly. Dude swore he wasnt gay but the way he walked, talked.. everything was feminine as fukk. Personally i have no beef with gay people. I just cant stand the super aggressive mofos that be in peoples faces pushing that sh!t on kids

elephant man
That's my dude! Tho i never cared for that track. "Pon di River" is my sh!t tho:dj2:

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Dip

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
  1. -10
    Given: 2 minutes ago
    DreadBrown commented: (Shut the fukk up dont talk about my people)
bytch nikka don't be sneaking dissing if you got a problem. Quote me or @ me sissy mothafukka. I ain't said shyt about your "people." I'm just making scientific, physiological, historical, statistical observations off of legit, studied data. If you got a problem with that, then you must be a fakkit yourself. A hit dog won't holler for no reason.

Eediat gyal how is it sneak dissing if you saw it? You want me to type it so everyone see?

fukk you and everything you love skettel. You upset cuz you know don't know what the fukk you are talking about. Did a yard man trick you out them panties? fukking studied data get the fukk outta here pissmouth multiple brothers in this thread posted about Jamaicas history with buck breaking but your bird brain ass couldn't help but show your ignorance the fukk is wrong with you?

Go dive back inna your mumma dutty p*ssy worthless gyal

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
Eediat gyal how is it sneak dissing if you saw it? You want me to type it so everyone see?

fukk you and everything you love skettel. You upset cuz you know don't know what the fukk you are talking about. Did a yard man trick you out them panties? fukking studied data get the fukk outta here pissmouth multiple brothers in this thread posted about Jamaicas history with buck breaking but your bird brain ass couldn't help but show your ignorance the fukk is wrong with you?

Go dive back inna your mumma dutty p*ssy worthless gyal
:laff: English motherfukker do you speak it? I couldn't read a word of that mess.

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
:laff: English motherfukker do you speak it? I couldn't read a word of that mess.

Idiot girl how is it sneak dissing if you saw it? You want me to type it so everyone see?

fukk you and everything you love soap phobic girl. You upset because you know don't know what the fukk you are talking about. Did a Jamaican man trick you out them panties? fukking studied data get the fukk outta here pissmouth multiple brothers in this thread posted about Jamaicas history with buck breaking but your bird brain ass couldn't help but show your ignorance the fukk is wrong with you?

Go dive back into your mothers dirty p*ssy you worthless chick.

Translations in italics I want to make sure you understand me fully. I hope pissmouth has the same meaning where you're from.

oh and one more shut the fukk up for good measure.

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
Google Chi-Chi Man by TOK...

Makes me Crack up when all these dummies that are part of the gay agenda start singing the Hook in the clubs not knowing what they saying...

Makes me laugh when gay people talk about going to montego bay and negril for vacations. They probably have their food mishandled every day and night and don't even know it.