Why do Jamaicans Hate Gays so much lol

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Cuz rich fakkits go to the island and try to corrupt the youth with their fakkitry.

Plus you go to any developing country i'm sure they treat fakkits the same way. Only in the western world do we except fakkits with open arms. Jamaicans just happen to sing about their disdain for fakkits too.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
rolling with jamaicans dancehall comes on:stylin:
its a song about computers its called "log on"
so the beat is fly :blessed:as hell
nikka kept saying get your dance on repeatedly before the beat dropped:whoo:
nikka says....log on.:blessed:..and step pon chichi man:birdman:

In the middle of rapping about computers u just start ethering gays for no reason?:pachaha:
Blame the white man.

During slavery cac males were raping black boys and black men.

Then brothas learned how to read and found out even God hates homosexuals and it was a wrap

_Anghellic_

Tia Mowry Bandwagon
Daps
Reppin
The Dirty South
rolling with jamaicans dancehall comes on:stylin:
its a song about computers its called "log on"
so the beat is fly :blessed:as hell
nikka kept saying get your dance on repeatedly before the beat dropped:whoo:
nikka says....log on.:blessed:..and step pon chichi man:birdman:

In the middle of rapping about computers u just start ethering gays for no reason?:pachaha:

YO I have been wondering that shyt for my whole life!!
some dude gleefully was telling me about a big, brutal group beating of a guy just because he's gay, he had pics too :what:
every time they start that shyt, I'm like:mjpls: in my head since I'm lgbt tho

nikka could be making a song about matches and they would have a line about burning gays lke no big deal lol

Heard a Jamaican dude at the barbershop who said he don't eat p*ssy because it's fakkit stuff.

:wtf:

They hate gays so much but they probably talk to one every day without knowing it :heh:
It's repressed homosexuality. You don't go this hard on gays unless you're on the down low. A straight dude wouldn't bring them up. I got one Jamaican dude that post here on ignore. Dude stayed up in my alerts for no reason. I put him on ignore cause I figured he was trying to flirt with me :scust:

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
Its weird too I was listening to beeni man song goes like this...

Sim simma passs me the keys to my bimmer
Who am I the gyal dem lover
How can I make love to a fella?

Iike why in the middle of talkin bout bytches give us a mental image of some gay shyt?
It's repressed homosexuality. You don't go this hard on gays unless you're on the down low. A straight dude wouldn't bring them up. I got one Jamaican dude that post here on ignore. Dude stayed up in my alerts for no reason. I put him on ignore cause I figured he was trying to flirt with me :scust: