Why do Gays feel the need to let it be known they are homosexual

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
as long as you'll equate being homosexual with being born with a certain skin color I'll consider that trolling yes
you have perfectly the right to call me a bigot if you want

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
the irony that you of all people would say that shyt.

I'm not gay. I'm not an attention whore. You on the other hand? Who are you? Go back to your irrelevant podcasts :gossipping: about me you Y-List ass nikka. :rudy: It's crazy how all these nikkas I've never talked to or read a post from my whole life think they know me and shyt. Ol "how can I be down" ass nikkas.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
as long as you'll equate being homosexual with being born with a certain skin color I'll consider that trolling yes

How is being born gay (which most gay people are) and being born a certain color, BOTH of which garner discrimination from all people for no real reason other than ignorance/bigotry not on equal grounds?

:what:

again this ain't a contest to see who has it "worse", discrimination is discrimination and its wrong anyway u cut it.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
How is being born gay (which most gay people are) and being born a certain color, BOTH of which garner discrimination from all people for no real reason other than ignorance/bigotry not on equal grounds?

Driving while gay? Gay only fountains? Denied a job for being gay? Never seen it. The only discrimination gay people get is being called names, which everyone else also gets.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Driving while gay? Gay only fountains? Denied a job for being gay? Never seen it. The only discrimination gay people get is being called names, which everyone else also gets.

yea thats fukked up, but what does it have to do with gays being discrimanted against NOW?

I never understood the whole "yeah, me too" shyt nikkas keep regurgitating, Whats the point of that? If I'm walking down the street and I see an elderly person getting their ass beat for no reason I'm not gonna sit there and say "Man I caught worse ass beatings before, she'll be aight" I'm gonna INTERVENE regardless of what I've been through personally.

I don't understand why black feel the need to keep mentioning that shyt?

i mean, never forget, thats true....u should never forget slavery and all that shyt, but fuk that shyt gotta do with someone else getting their asses kicked b?

u should NEVER forget what we've been through and also be there for others to make sure they don't have to endure the same bullshyt we had to go through

u nikkas is bigots man, no better than the KKK
:why:

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
I'm not gay. I'm not an attention whore. You on the other hand? Who are you? Some ugly loser that can only attract fat girls. I really wish people on here would come at me with substance for once. You don't know anything about me and never will. Go back to your irrelevant podcasts :gossipping: about me you Q-List ass nikka. :rudy:

....If i wasnt a man of integrity as a moderator i would fukking let you have it. I dont respect you, I dont respect what it is you do. I dont respect the life you live, ill leave it at that. No amount of shots thrown my way could ever compare to the fact that you are throwing rocks from house made from popsicle sticks Home Only Lettingoff Today because you are protected.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
....If i wasnt a man of integrity as a moderator i would fukking let you have it. I dont respect you, I dont respect what it is you do. I dont respect the life you live, ill leave it at that. No amount of shots thrown my way could ever compare to the fact that you are throwing rocks from house made from popsicle sticks Home Only Lettingoff Today because you are protected.

ur a mod? :huhldup:

u know the rest of the mods are childish bigots, why u tryna be a rebel by being rational and level headed breh?

:comeon:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Knowledge is empirical- learned. We come to this world as blank slates, tabula rasa. Hetero and homosexuality is learned from society

Jesus Shuttlesworth

I Got Game
Daps
Reppin
Sovereignty

again this ain't a contest to see who has it "worse", discrimination is discrimination and its wrong anyway u cut it.

Nobody is born gay. That shyt is nurtured. They either got touched, started having sex too early or were improperly socialized. Although nowadays I think people do it to be cool and/or rebellious because it has become way to popular.

But no way a baby is gay. In order to be homosexual one must be sexually attracted to the same gender. Babies aren't sexually attracted to any gender, that comes later in life.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
You don't respect a stranger whose life you know nothing about? I love how sad I left you fukking losers by doing nothing but posting letters on a screen. You're a random nikka on the internet dude. You don't KNOW about the life I live. You take this internet shyt WAY too seriously. It's not real. It's a messageboard.

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps

marijuana and cocaine are both illegal does that mean they are equally harmful ?

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It was legal to discriminate against minorities in America. It's illegal to discriminate against gay people. There really is no rebuttal to this. Even if a guy is openly gay what will happen to him? He'll get called names, just like everyone else does. BOO fukkING HOO!!!

Because I can.

No one has ever LEGALLY been discriminated against for being gay..... Stop it. :beli:

If they can't marry the person they love, is that not discrimination?

I don't understand the gay thing, but i don't have to understand it to see that the persecution they face is unfair and unnecessary.

The thought of man on man love repulses me, and sets my skin to crawling, but never would i drop the f-word on them.
When i was younger, sure.
But as a man grown, and experienced with people from different walks, i can't slide such a boyish insult from my tongue.

People who drop the f-word in a derogatory manner are lumped into the same boat as the white guys who throw the hard n-word with hate in their hearts.
Ugly, tarnished souls.
That goes for black, white, red and brown.

If you can't understand the reason why they announce it, you're too immature for the convo.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
you have perfectly the right to call me a bigot if you want

Its not equating the level of discrimination, its merely appealing to those who fought discrimination and asking them to understand that ALL discrimination is wrong.

And we the black community at large is too busy covering our ears and saying "its not the same" when the greater issue is thats not even the point.

Cole Cash

They took a hammer and sickle to my back
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Maryland
ur a mod? :huhldup:

u know the rest of the mods are childish bigots, why u tryna be a rebel by being rational and level headed breh?

:comeon:

yes and this is the first time ive had my patience tested, but ima let this....individual live.

i asked to be a moderator because im unbiased and generally fair, i have no real fueds on here and have no prblems with anyone and i tend to be respected among you guys so i thought id give it a try.

i think this bullshyt right here is a situation where i am being more than generous with my fairness.

also, i fukk with big girls because thats what i choose to do, im not ashamed of shyt. unlike some of these individuals who are living double lives on here. the difference is, there is proof of who i am, actual pics of me exist, i dont live in a fukking fantasy world where i hide myself because im a fukking faq who cant come to grips with who i really am

///Vega+++

All Star
Daps
Its not equating the level of discrimination, its merely appealing to those who fought discrimination and asking them to understand that ALL discrimination is wrong.
on what planet do you live ? the bolded is simply not true. I don't have a problem discriminating against criminal convicts, people with poor hygiene or plain idiots. That's just how society works. We discriminate all the time.
And we the black community at large is too busy covering our ears and saying "its not the same" when the greater issue is thats not even the point.
it's important to have priorities in life but hey you are free to use all your energy to support the gays in their quest for adoption rights if you want.