Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This shyt is a damn shame everytime i go on facebook I see a chick saying how many months they are its a damn shame and the sad part about it is that theres no fathers around any of these girls, some of these girls are still in high school smh women need to stop opening their legs to these random deadbeat nikkas then they wonder why they always say nikkas aint shyt its because of the bad nikkas you picked :snoop:

You befriend hoodrats on facebook and then complain about them acting like hoodrats? :why:

lol the fault lies with you. If you had respectable friends this wouldn't happen.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You befriend hoodrats on facebook and then complain about them acting like hoodrats? :why:

lol the fault lies with you. If you had respectable friends this wouldn't happen.
usually most women that get knocked up brag about it on FB. its not a hoodrat thing. having a baby is one of thew major events of a woman's life so why wouldn't they? from the time they themselves are children they're brought up to crave having a child. as babies they're given baby dolls and all.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
The real question is why do these chicks brag about getting married? They're just going to end up divorced. :heh:

And that's where I cum in. :shaq:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

twan83

GOAT FATHER
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
My wife doesnt brag about it she put she was pregnant or anything significant that happens during the pregnancy like the sex of the baby or when she has to go to labor and delivery

She prefers not cuz she is miserable this pregnancy just waiting for the baby to come out anytime now the doc said and it still aint happened

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ

They all arent hoodrats dumbass its from all races its sometimes hoodrats and sometimes regular white girls you don't know me how would you know what I see other pictures of pregnant girls that come up are from my friends friends it pops up on my newsfeed I don't know all of these women dumbass:dwillhuh:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
My wife doesnt brag about it she put she was pregnant or anything significant that happens during the pregnancy like the sex of the baby or when she has to go to labor and delivery

She prefers not cuz she is miserable this pregnancy just waiting for the baby to come out anytime now the doc said and it still aint happened
Wish there were more women out here with that same mentality as your wife appreciate your comment man

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
This shyt is a damn shame everytime i go on facebook I see a chick saying how many months they are its a damn shame and the sad part about it is that theres no fathers around any of these girls, some of these girls are still in high school smh women need to stop opening their legs to these random deadbeat nikkas then they wonder why they always say nikkas aint shyt its because of the bad nikkas you picked :snoop:

Because for too many young people, being pregnant/HS prom/HS graduation is the highlight of their lives. it shouldn't be that. but it is.

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
true its a shame though:beli:

Seriously, it's like a lot of us either aren't taught or just choose not to pursue other things in life after that. Life doesn't end before you turn 25...

I hate to say it, but a lot of the people I see that are successful and actually setting and accomplishing goals DON'T have kids, or they only have ONE child.