Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
:umad:
You didn't ask the question nicely which prompted me to believe you're still crying over my comment. You then proceeded to call me a "hoe ass bytch, etc..." Why? Cuz you're still holding that grudge from the other topic. I'm starting to believe that your loose booty missed it's plug. :wrist:

**laughs**

ask u the question nicely? :russ:

holding a grudge?over what?:ld:

u actually think i give what an poster..let alone some nasty looking hoe who was more than likely molested over and over as child by both of her parents has got to say online or offline?

I told u to watch what u say cuz Chocolate clearly made that thread in jest...and your stupid ass was making it all serious..

Didnt i point out that was talking to Chocolate in the first place?:ld:

Did you ever ask yourself why I'm not coming at you "hard"? cuz I'm not an internet gangsta, I don't talk the talk online.

:russ:
girl stop..u have a vagina that bleeds profusely every month..you been making penises 'hard' since u was a toddler..im sure of it..but u going 'hard'?:russ:

Im not your friend bytch
Im not trying to be your friend ho

I know u have had multiple abortions..thats not my fukking question

My question is how many..????

Do you have Death anniversaries every year to celebrate the death of those lil negroes u murdered?u pop bottles and give your favorite abortion doctor a blowjob or something?:ld:

U filthy azz c.unt

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Cause women know that most likely their looks will be shot to shyt after the baby is born. And they will get fat and nasty. It's their last hurrah before reality will fukk up their existence and spend the rest of their life in shame.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This shyt is a damn shame everytime i go on facebook I see a chick saying how many months they are its a damn shame and the sad part about it is that theres no fathers around any of these girls, some of these girls are still in high school smh women need to stop opening their legs to these random deadbeat nikkas then they wonder why they always say nikkas aint shyt its because of the bad nikkas you picked :snoop:
Because they wanna have a baby and they're having one? I look at it as no different than artificial insemination these men are just sperm donors. In the black community a father isn't really necessary anymore.

Token

Concerned Aunt
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Front Porch
I've been seeing this a lot this past year. Chicks my age and younger popping out kids.
I don't agree with it so I just don't say anything to them :manny:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
me at 3 months, me at 6 months baby is born raquan josiah tayshawn smith, he looks just like his daddy eww

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Women don't really need men. It's the truth they can get by just fine without them. It might not be the best scenario but its workable.

Pretty much.

But that's going to fix itself on down the road. All decisions have consequences.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Most of the knocked up chicks on my facebook are recently married and just now getting pregnant. They just want to rub it in our faces :sadbron:

even in times off new life, some birdbrain bytches want to knock down other chicks for not following their bird brain decisions. Like I said, its their last hurrah before the younger, more beautiful chicks take away the attention from them.