Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
How old are you some of you? Are you serious about the girls being high school students?

I guess times have changed for the worse. When I was in high school there was 2 or 3 girls in my entire grade that already had children. You guys are making it seem like half the girls at your school are pregnant (I hope not).
Its true man I graduated this year from high school and about 15 seniors were pregnant i couldnt believe it :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
How old are you some of you? Are you serious about the girls being high school students?

I guess times have changed for the worse. When I was in high school there was 2 or 3 girls in my entire grade that already had children. You guys are making it seem like half the girls at your school are pregnant (I hope not).

I'm 18

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV

What? Like 6-7 years ago when I was in high school I was working with a girl who had 3 kids by the time she was 20. Her oldest was 8. You do the math.:shaq: So the girl is around 26-27 and her daughter is 14-15.:merchant:

IDK how old you are but time already changed. :russ:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I've been dealing with the same shyt on my fb page. Especially with the ones that are total slores and EVERYONE warned them that they weren't ready for kids.

Oh well, not my problem :yeshrug:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I don't know where they live but overall, teen pregnancy is down. I think it's at the lowest rate ever. Abortion is down too.

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
What? Like 6-7 years ago when I was in high school I was working with a girl who had 3 kids by the time she was 20. Her oldest was 8. You do the math.:shaq: So the girl is around 26-27 and her daughter is 14-15.:merchant:

IDK how old you are but time already changed. :russ:
thats insane but thats how its looking for some girls i went to high school with.:dwillhuh::beli:

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
The problem will persist as long as parents continue to show zero accountability. They will just blame the Kardashians and pop music instead of looking into the mirror.

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
1. why dont you ask them

2. why dont you tell them that

:yeshrug:

zactly..its like muthafukkas hang with hoodrats hoes doing hoodrat shyt and the first thing they do is run to the coli..

we dont care bruh

ps how the fukk are these filthy trollops on your FB anyway???

:what:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
The problem will persist as long as parents continue to show zero accountability. They will just blame the Kardashians and pop music instead of looking into the mirror.
exactly man a problem cant be solved until people admit that they have a problem the same cycle will keep happening

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
zactly..its like muthafukkas hang with hoodrats hoes doing hoodrat shyt and the first thing they do is run to the coli..

we dont care bruh

ps how the fukk are these filthy trollops on your FB anyway???

:what:[/QUO
Went to school with them had facebook since freshman year they all werent that bad until the years went on and if you dont care then why did you click the thread :scusthov: