Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
Alot of people today are rushing their lives. My cousin got married at the age of 20 (I refused to show up at the wedding) and had a baby a few years later. Back in the days you would expect that from a 30 year old.

Kids today think they're grown because they have a high school diploma. They rush to the tattoo parlor to mess up their skin, get knocked up ASAP while in college (paid for by mom and dad of course), and get married ASAP.

I'm in my late 20's so it's damn near impossible to find a normal/sane single women who's not married or has no kids. I'm forced to talk to younger (dumber) girls if I have any hope to practice a new sex position I learned from kink.com.

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Seriously, it's like a lot of us either aren't taught or just choose not to pursue other things in life after that. Life doesn't end before you turn 25...

I hate to say it, but a lot of the people I see that are successful and actually setting and accomplishing goals DON'T have kids, or they only have ONE child.

I feel you and absolutely

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I feel you and absolutely

People call me arrogant because I speak up. Don't get mad at me because I can buy as many sneakers as I choose. Don't get mad at me because I can comfortably pay my bills on my own. Don't get mad at me because I have more money saved than the average 26yr old in my area.

It's my choice to not have kids because I understand the cost of a child, the time you have to have. If I dont have a kid by the time i'm 32 or so, then it's not happening.

Besides, my lil niece and nephew are enough as it is. no need to add my own. none of the women i've personally encountered are worth being mothers anyway. :yeshrug:

People always ask how do I do it, it's cause i dont have kids. Simple.

AlreadyKnow

Southern Belle
Daps
Reppin
in your wallet
Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

I can't speak for anyone else, but I was excited about each of our pregnancies. Facebook is a quick way to share amongst family and friends. If anyone didn't like it, hopefully they unfriended and kept it moving.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I can't speak for anyone else, but I was excited about each of our pregnancies. Facebook is a quick way to share amongst family and friends. If anyone didn't like it, hopefully they unfriended and kept it moving.

You're a woman....from the south. Why am I not surprised? Southern girls are so easy.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
People call me arrogant because I speak up. Don't get mad at me because I can buy as many sneakers as I choose. Don't get mad at me because I can comfortably pay my bills on my own. Don't get mad at me because I have more money saved than the average 26yr old in my area.

It's my choice to not have kids because I understand the cost of a child, the time you have to have. If I dont have a kid by the time i'm 32 or so, then it's not happening.

Besides, my lil niece and nephew are enough as it is. no need to add my own. none of the women i've personally encountered are worth being mothers anyway. :yeshrug:

People always ask how do I do it, it's cause i dont have kids. Simple.
I'm almost 30 and i live a free life. i can do what i want and answer to no one. i have no kids no committed relationship and when i get a check damn near all of it is mine. i have about $600 a month in living expenses and that's it. there are people that make twice what i make and have less than i do because of obligations to a wife, girlfriend, kids or a combination of that.

to me one of the smartest things a man can do is avoid all that as long as possible. avoid the obligations because once you have a kid that's it your life will forever be shifted and what you can do will be limited.

most men will never know this because before they hit 22 they'll already have a kid or more and be stuck.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Because for too many young people, being pregnant/HS prom/HS graduation is the highlight of their lives. it shouldn't be that. but it is.

LOL @ High School prom being the highlight of ya life. :bryan:

Imagine seeing those people at the 10th year high reunion. Looking tired and old as hell.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
usually most women that get knocked up brag about it on FB. its not a hoodrat thing. having a baby is one of thew major events of a woman's life so why wouldn't they? from the time they themselves are children they're brought up to crave having a child. as babies they're given baby dolls and all.

So now we're pretending having a child isn't a major event of a man's life? :rudy:

If you're making posts about your new sneaks instead of your infant son, that says more about you than some female who's proud of her baby.

They all arent hoodrats dumbass its from all races its sometimes hoodrats and sometimes regular white girls you don't know me how would you know what I see other pictures of pregnant girls that come up are from my friends friends it pops up on my newsfeed I don't know all of these women dumbass:dwillhuh:

If all these females on your facebook are pregnant from deadbeats, then yes, they are hoodrats. Your whole post is complaining about women who open up their legs to deadbeats....that's pretty much the fukking definition of a hoodrat.