Why do Females on Facebook brag about being pregnant?

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
Yea they're up and down my FB status too. What you gonna do? Hold their vaginas hostage and tell them they CAN'T and absolutely WILL NOT have kids? :no: I don't agree with it cuz they're already struggling to survive themselves yet they wanna be mommied up. I ain't worried, why? Cuz me inquiring about their lifestyle won't pay my bills and it will neither have a positive nor a negative impact on my life.

So do like I do.

Pregnant broad's status: "The lord has given me a second, I am so happy to see my new baby girl on the 2nd of Sept.... "
Me: "Congrats... :smile:" *and K.I.M*:birdman:

What? Like 6-7 years ago when I was in high school I was working with a girl who had 3 kids by the time she was 20. Her oldest was 8. You do the math.:shaq: So the girl is around 26-27 and her daughter is 14-15.:merchant:
:
bytch its obvious 9 out of 10 hoes u know are teen mothers of multiple kids with no fathers around

and since
1-you're the company you keep...
2- your stank loose p*ssy having azz aint offline trying to teach manners to a buncha rugrats u popped out
3-you sound like u got a muthafukking chromosome missing half of the time..i.e too dumb to know how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy

my question is

How many muthafukking babies have u aborted?

Ho ass bytch

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
bytch its obvious 9 out of 10 hoes u know are teen mothers of multiple kids with no fathers around

and since
2- your stank loose p*ssy having azz aint offline trying to teach manners to a buncha rugrats u popped out
3-you sound like u got a muthafukking chrosome missing half of the time..i.e too dumb to know how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy

my question is

Ho ass bytch
fukk you fakkit how you gonna come at her like that for making a comment you sound stupid and lonely you probably get no p*ssy thats why you mad grow up man:ufdup::jawalrus:

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
Just a simple question..

She a grown ass woman..she can speak for herself

Stop projecting your shortcomings on me u cac cumguzzler

White people always :cape: on these loose ass hoes

Go eat out your ugly dying mother or something

Thats stupid and mad enough for ya?

I'm not white stupid ass I'm not wasting my time talking to someone I'm more inteligent then your a fukking waste of space :pachaha:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
all you have to do is be mean and shyt on them :yeshrug:

just be a mean a$$hole and say a soul crushing comment

quite frankly im not happy for anybody under 20 without a career already having a kid
ill tell u too idgaf

on a side note i hope all these people are broke when im not and then i can just be a dikkhead and flaunt my shyt all over:pachaha:

I got a friend who be posting subliminal statuses and shyt in response to them. A couple weeks ago he had a joint saying "There's too many baby showers and not enough weddings". My nikka stay spitting that ether :jawalrus:

How old are some of you? Are you serious about the girls being high school students?

I guess times have changed for the worse. When I was in high school there were 2 or 3 girls in my entire grade that already had children. You guys are making it seem like half the girls at your school are pregnant (I hope not).

I grad HS 2 years ago and there has been some kind of baby boom. As soon as I graduated bytches were getting preggo left and right.

I don't know where they live but overall, teen pregnancy is down. I think it's at the lowest rate ever. Abortion is down too.

How recent are these statistics bcuz in my area there's been a baby boom. When I graduated high school at least 5 females had babies between the summer a I graduated and the end of 1st semester my freshman year. And thats just the ones I can remember right now and that were in my graduation class.

Daps
Reppin
Georgia/From NJ
I got a friend who be posting subliminal statuses and shyt in response to them. A couple weeks ago he had a joint saying "There's too many baby showers and not enough weddings". My nikka stay spitting that ether :jawalrus:

I grad HS 2 years ago and there has been some kind of baby boom. As soon as I graduated bytches were getting preggo left and right.

How recent are these statistics bcuz in my area there's been a baby boom. When I graduated high school at least 5 females had babies between the summer a I graduated and the end of 1st semester my freshman year. And thats just the ones I can remember right now and that were in my graduation class.
great post man and yeah its exactly like that where i went to school theres like 5 to 15 girls pregnant and there was a crazy baby boom and i know ppl sending subs out as well I saw some of the pregnant chicks commented got ugly lol

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV

and since
3-you sound like u got a muthafukking chromosome missing half of the time..i.e too dumb to know how to prevent an unwanted pregnancy

my question is

Ho ass bytch

:russ: You still mad at that comment I made about your mother? I'm assuming you'll be following me around every topic from now on since you've threatened me in the other topic. Damn kid, I didn't know that comment cut deep. Was your mother really turnt out by a butch dyke? :leon: Why so mad? Keep up the diarrhea! Maybe someday you'll heal.:flabbynsick:

T'Kuvma Da Unforgettable

My Wallabies attract bowlegged b1tches
Daps
:russ: You still mad at that comment I made about your mother? I'm assuming you'll be following me around every topic from now on since you've threatened me in the other topic. Keep up the diarrhea! Maybe someday you'll heal.:flabbynsick:

U could have commented bout my dog..doesnt make a difference..

Read your posts..saw a pattern..asked a question

You gonna answer my question ho?
:ld:

nice edit by the way..let it all out

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

U.S. teen pregnancy rates at an all-time low across all ethnicities - HealthPop - CBS News

(CBS News) The rate of teenagers becoming mothers is declining rapidly, according to a new report published by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). The average teen birth rate decreased 9 percent from 2009 to 2010, reaching an all time low of 34.3 births per 1,000 women aged 15 to 19.

That's a 44 percent drop from 1991 to 2010. There were less teenage mothers in 2010 than any year since 1946.

"16 and Pregnant" season 4 premieres: Can show scare sense into teens?
16 and Pregnant: One teen's story
CDC: Many teen moms are clueless about pregnancy chances

The effect is being seen across most groups. Hispanic teens, who normally have a higher birth rate than the rest of the population, reported less young birth mothers than ever before in 2010. While there are still 55.7 teen births in the Hispanic community for every 1,000 births, numbers declined 12 percent for Hispanic and American Indian or Alaskan Native teens. Rates dropped 13 percent for Asian and Pacific Islander mothers. Non-Hispanic white and non-Hispanic black teenage mother saw their rates drop of 9 percent.

What's behind the reduced rates? The CDC claims that the effective use at prevention messages has helped stop teenage pregnancy. Both increased use of contraception and use of two methods of birth control (usually birth control polls and condoms) at once have been observed.

While teen pregnancy has been on the decline, it still costs an estimated $10.9 billion annually and carries an elevated risk both for the young mothers and babies. According to the CDC, there are nine times as many teen mothers in America than in other developed countries.

That's not the only bad news. A CDC study showed that only 50 percent of teen moms will get a high school diploma by the age of 22, HealthPop reported.

And, while 47 states saw a decline, Montana, North Dakota and West Virginia saw no discernible difference in rates. States in the South and Southwest still have rates high above the national average. A full list of state rates for teen pregnancy can be found here.

"We are in a woeful shape," television's Dr. Drew Pinsky told HealthPop in a previous article about teen pregnancy. "The strange thing about the entirety of the sexual revolution is that no one even thought this sexual revolution thing hoisted by adults was raining down on teenagers and young adults. It's had dire, dire consequences."

The National Campaign to Prevent Teen and Unplanned Pregnancy's has more on teen pregnancy.

ClassyME

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere between OH & NV
U could have commented bout my dog..doesnt make a difference..

Read your posts..saw a pattern..asked a question

You gonna answer my question ho?
:ld:

nice edit by the way..let it all out

:umad:
You didn't ask the question nicely which prompted me to believe you're still crying over my comment. You then proceeded to call me a "hoe ass bytch, etc..." Why? Cuz you're still holding that grudge from the other topic. I'm starting to believe that your loose booty missed it's plug. :wrist:

Talkin bout "asked a question..." :what: You literally came at me full throttle attacking me after making a comment. Did you ever ask yourself why I'm not coming at you "hard"? cuz I'm not an internet gangsta, I don't talk the talk online. I never bothered knowing who the fukk you were nor did I care why you were on neg :confused: ... Let's keep it that way you pathetic little piece of shyt.

You're just bitter cuz you're a non factor.:ufdup:

Consider this my last reply to you...... DISMISSED!

:trash: