Why do black people get so mad at what other black people purchase?

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is why

1). there in a business where the average career span is 3-4 year.

2). there in a that career has no benefits or instance plan.

3). athletes make far more money but 70% end up bankrupt 5 years after retirement.

4). 90% of them have 360 deals, you should be saving every penny until after your second album goes play to make sure your fan base is legit and will support go continue your revenue

Do you really care tho? I mean fr do you care?

I would care if my brother started making bad financial decisions and lost his wife and kids due to it.

But i'll be dammed the day I get emotional over TO losing his money. :to:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
Just the first few I could find, but this goes on for pages.
Ya'll always got an opinion on how someone else spends their money. :martin:

why quote me reply, someone swept under the rug about pocket watching, hence my reply :dwillhuh:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yeah a $300 guitar and a PS4, but I haven't wasted hundreds of thousands on chains and useless shyt

Meanwhile in my neighborhood, schools and rec centers are being shut down and a homeless center is getting demolished to make room for some retail space. These rich nikkas not obligated to help the community but if they gonna throw away several hundred thousand $$$ then why not put it somewhere important instead? That chain or Lambo money coulda sent so many young men and women to college! Or at least put it in savings so their future generations can live good. It makes me so sad to see these rappers and athletes broke later because they wasted their money. Everyone deserves to treat themselves but it is easy to go overboard like these people do.

We will not benefit from caping for ignorance.

Why aren’t you helping your own community. Why are you relying on someone else?

Rich celebrities and athletes give back to their communities all the time , but people choose to ignore that and focus on all the shyt that you don’t want them to buy :mjlol:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
then by all means you sir have a legitimate gripe :hubie:

+10 for putting your money where your mouth is :ehh:

Thanks breh

The shelter shutting down hit me hardest because a lot of those people are mentally ill and have nowhere else to go. A lot of them are felons who can't rent anything because of their felony. I know they shouldn't have did the crime in the first place but damn, they did their time already. How they gonna get back on their feet? These cats sleeping under bridges in the middle of winter :mjcry:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black celebrity buys an expensive chain or watch, then some nikkaz absolutely lose their gatdamn minds :gucci:

“Why is he buying that chain, he should be giving back to his community” :angry:

Black person will buy a fresh whip

“Why is he buying that car, doesn’t he know that cars depreciate and he’s gonna lose money” “If that was me, I would just buy a Toyota Camry” :angry:

Why do some black people feel the need to police other black people’s hard earned money that THEY MADE” :what:
You like chains and nice cars you wasteful motherfukker.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lol the cliffs for this thread in gif form would go something like

giphy.gif

tumblr_maiix1md7E1r2u340o1_400.gif

giphy.gif

:popcorn:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
And y'all have an opinion about other people's opinions. I think shes retarded but I kept it moving. U can't let it go. So who's really concerned about what people do with their money?

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
Why aren’t you helping your own community. Why are you relying on someone else?

Rich celebrities and athletes give back to their communities all the time , but people choose to ignore that and focus on all the shyt that you don’t want them to buy :mjlol:

I am helping my community. But it's just peanuts compared to what they can do.

Jump to conclusions, brehs

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside

In my comment I acknowledged that I was making my judgement from an outside perspective. Idk the ins and outs of her finances. Don't lump me in with the rest of the group :yeshrug: