Why do black people get so mad at what other black people purchase?

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah a $300 guitar and a PS4, but I haven't wasted hundreds of thousands on chains and useless shyt

Meanwhile in my neighborhood, schools and rec centers are being shut down and a homeless center is getting demolished to make room for some retail space. These rich nikkas not obligated to help the community but if they gonna throw away several hundred thousand $$$ then why not put it somewhere important instead? That chain or Lambo money coulda sent so many young men and women to college! Or at least put it in savings so their future generations can live good. It makes me so sad to see these rappers and athletes broke later because they wasted their money. Everyone deserves to treat themselves but it is easy to go overboard like these people do.

We will not benefit from caping for ignorance.
But there are plenty who do both, they just don't put the donations on front street like they do the material things.

King Jae

Banned
Daps
:francis:... yeah...need a thread title change and ask "why do all ppl get mad at what other ppl purchase"....I'ma need y'all to stop associating negative qualities with only black ppl...truth is every race does it...did Dr. Nick from the Simpsons make this thread? "hey everybody let's find ways to keep shyttin on our own"....ppl talk shyt...it's human nature...get over it....funny thing is the more money a person has the more fragile their ego is...go figure...:yeshrug:

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
this

The hypocrisy is stupid.

Everyone claims to not watch pockets, but every thread about money i've entered is 99% pocket watching.

We just had 2 threads this weekend (Migos Jewelery, Cardi B's Car) that were filled with pocket watching.

Lets see how many brehs from that thread switch their tune up in here:sas2:
I personally don't care either way. You wanna buy mad cars and jewels? Go head. You wanna pour money back in to the community? Fine by me. Its not my money

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
Especially if they don’t know them personally.
But you got these fakkit ass nikkas on here like "leave my fav rapper alone!:mjcry:" and dont know em personally either. Like these nikkas claim pocket watching but are in a whole convo on what someone spent on a chain in defense mode. Like they need these lame ass nikkas to speak on their behalf or something :heh: Male groupies all on here.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Black culture in America is so backwards. Cardi is not making enough money for that shyt to not be a dent in her funds, and y’all know she bought it straight up.:mjlol:

Thats sad....she'll be irrelavant in 12 months and he's still gonna be on fire making hit records....

She should be saving her money... Offset already got a Bentley truck and he actually has a sustained career for the past 5 years..... Not some one hit wonder shyt......

In before she sues Atlantic for unpaid royalties

Hopefully It's leased lol

Spend your advance money on cars, brehs

Go in debt to drive nice cars, brehs

All I'm saying is... migos wasnt cashing out on cars until after the second album...... Cardi cashing out after her first record...... LOL

That's one retarded broad.

I knew quavo was a smart man from peak a boo.

"Grey drop top Audi 2013" rapping that in 2017 let's me know he know how to purchase cars. Ain't nothing change from year to year unless it's over 4-5 years.

Cardi B not so much.

funny how they always buy them cars, but don't buy them property.....:francis:

Just the first few I could find, but this goes on for pages.
Ya'll always got an opinion on how someone else spends their money. :martin:

Last edited:
Daps
this

The hypocrisy is stupid.

Everyone claims to not watch pockets, but every thread about money i've entered is 99% pocket watching.

We just had 2 threads this weekend (Migos Jewelery, Cardi B's Car) that were filled with pocket watching.

Lets see how many brehs from that thread switch their tune up in here:sas2:

I love making those threads, it's really bait :pachaha:

El Bajo Negro

Banned
Daps
lets get this thread popping, has any of your $$$$ gone to said schools or rec centers, how about any volunteering of your time?? If you say no, just spare me the bother of even replying because I'm letting you know up front I;m gonna post the juelz gif

I donate to all three that I mentioned, volunteer at the rec as a tutor, and I volunteered at the shelter (it's shut down now but a local church is looking to let them use some of its space)

I stayed at that shelter when I was on hard times :to: they even helped me find a job which I'm now a supervisor at.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
Black celebrity buys an expensive chain or watch, then some nikkaz absolutely lose their gatdamn minds :gucci:

“Why is he buying that chain, he should be giving back to his community” :angry:

Black person will buy a fresh whip

“Why is he buying that car, doesn’t he know that cars depreciate and he’s gonna lose money” “If that was me, I would just buy a Toyota Camry” :angry:

Why do some black people feel the need to police other black people’s hard earned money that THEY MADE” :what:

this is why

1). there in a business where the average career span is 3-4 year.

2). there in a that career has no benefits or instance plan.

3). athletes make far more money but 70% end up bankrupt 5 years after retirement.

4). 90% of them have 360 deals, you should be saving every penny until after your second album goes play to make sure your fan base is legit and will support go continue your revenue

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
Because in this economical climate it seems backwards ASF. how you gonna be buying a 50K plus diamond encrusted watch or chain when you got kids here starvin on the streets I mean for me personally there can be so many other greater incentive things to be doing with that $50,000 whether it's to enrich your life or others...

That's just my opinion man... :manny: squander your riches, instead of building wealth dumbasses...

Fam.. do you know how many houses and businesses these dudes can open instead of paying DJ Khalids descendants thousands of dollars for fukking jewels...

like real talk.. nikkaz could literally BUY A fukkING NEIGHBORHOOD.. and see their money do somersaults for years AFTER their records stop spinning..

but nawl.. let me get the new jacob for 100k :troll:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
I donate to all three that I mentioned, volunteer at the rec as a tutor, and I volunteered at the shelter (it's shut down now but a local church is looking to let them use some of its space)

I stayed at that shelter when I was on hard times :to: they even helped me find a job which I'm now a supervisor at.

then by all means you sir have a legitimate gripe :hubie:

+10 for putting your money where your mouth is :ehh: