Why do black folks buy Tesla knowing good and well Elon is a full blown racist?

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
It’s not cognitive dissonance it’s self actualization and empathy.

We have to stop throwing these terms out unless it’s factual. You can have your opinion but to title someone as something when we have nothing more than words, suggestion, but no actions is fairly questionable.

Especially since the folks complaining literally seem like they are just upset they aren’t the ones in control/leading a particular issue.

Basically people will always find something to complain and criticize about but only a few will actually be productive and do the work.
Like he said, try this simple exercise of search Elon musk racism. You'll get all the answer you need and you can stop stop saying "well I don't know enough about this" :yeshrug:

Start here.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
These dumb clowns playing whataboutism games

The difference between Elon Musk and a racist from the early 1900s like Ford is in this day and age this type of open racism was taboo until Elon Musty started back normalizing it.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Like he said, try this simple exercise of search Elon musk racism. You'll get all the answer you need and you can stop stop saying "well I don't know enough about this" :yeshrug:

Start here.

Wait so that’s it a company had people complain about racial issues so the head of the company is a racist? Seems like folks are just tossing stuff again. I’m not saying he’s a good person or anything but is he racist?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
  • Ford is racist
  • Chevrolet is racist
  • Volkswagen is racist
  • Toyota is racist
  • Rolls Royce is racist
  • Range Rover/Land Rover Is racist
Better yet… I dare you to name me 2 car brands that aren’t arguably racist.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That poster is clearly suffering some psychological problems revolving around esteem

:dahell: Or maybe just maybe that poster doesn’t like to toss terms on people that they haven’t earned. I mean how would you feel if people thought about black people like that oh wait? :ohhh:

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
  • Ford is racist
  • Chevrolet is racist
  • Volkswagen is racist
  • Toyota is racist
  • Rolls Royce is racist
  • Range Rover/Land Rover Is racist
Better yet… I dare you to name me 2 car brands that aren’t arguably racist.

This argument is so stupid :pacspit:

Are these companies platforming racists like nick fuentes that helped inspire the Buffalo mass shooter that killed innocent Black folks?

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
America allows fascists like Elon to practice their form of apartheid unhindered. Open hostility to Blacks under the guise of freedom of expression and speech is what they ride on. All the supremacists claim to be freespeech advocates, and we know why..

Daps
Reppin
St louis
alot of us find salvation in slavery.
when the shyt really hit the fan alot
of these nikkas are gonna sell out
the Nat Turner class Immediately.
Gm669ko.gif

UKVu0t8.gif

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Wait so that’s it a company had people complain about racial issues so the head of the company is a racist? Seems like folks are just tossing stuff again. I’m not saying he’s a good person or anything but is he racist?
Look at his response. Also not included in that particularly is there is also a plaintiff in the same case that was fired by Musk directly after his supervisor lied on him and said he favored black employees over others.

Did you do what the other poster suggested and search Elon musk racism? Also, for fun do the same search and do the same by adding Twitter to the end. Can't spoon-fed everything breh. The information is out there. In fact, if you still got Twitter take some time to go through his tweets and likes. I'm sure you'll find what you need to understand this guy's hatred of black people.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Look at his response. Also not included in that particularly is there is also a plaintiff in the same case that was fired by Musk directly after his supervisor lied on him and said he favored black employees over others.

Did you do what the other poster suggested and search Elon musk racism? Also, for fun do the same search and do the same by adding Twitter to the end. Can't spoon-fed everything breh. The information is out there. In fact, if you still got Twitter take some time to go through his tweets and likes. I'm sure you'll find what you need to understand this guy's hatred of black people.

In that case just like with most anyone else I guess that could be an issue. That doesn’t make a person racist or any other ist. Sometimes you may agree with things that others don’t. So if that’s how people are judging folks well I guess we all have some issues. I don’t live in a glass house.