Why do black folks buy Tesla knowing good and well Elon is a full blown racist?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Its not being oblivious to other racist business owners. It's that Elon is blatant. I won't buy any of his shyt if I can help it.

Used to want to work for Solar City/Tesla at one point, but dude turned heel and showed his real colors around 2018-19. Its been fukk him ever since.

Daps
Whats that corolla charging network like? none of those numbers matter if you have to plug it in at home and slow charge it everyday.
Tesla has several superchargers within his route, that allows him to get to 80% in 15 minutes, and i believe they are free to use as a tesla owner.
some of these other electric cars are nice but he would literally have to alternate between a gas car and an electric car ever other day time give it time to have a full enough charge make the 1 hour daily commute (1 hour both ways)
The corolla charging network is googling "gas stations around me"

Teslas only come with free supercharging if you bought with a referral code in a small window of time back in 2018 or you own an S/X which is clearly not a necessity. So if you were lucky enough to snag a 3 during this window then yeah its really nice.

Your other point, if you charge at home you still pay for electricity..
Using TX as an example:
Cost of gas in TX $3
Cost of electricity in TX: $0.14/kWh
You would have to put 300k miles to break even with the corolla.

I'm not buying "the tesla is a necessity" from anyone, people just afraid to admit they wanted a cool whip.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
The corolla charging network is googling "gas stations around me"

Teslas only come with free supercharging if you bought with a referral code in a small window of time back in 2018 or you own an S/X which is clearly not a necessity. So if you were lucky enough to snag a 3 during this window then yeah its really nice.

Your other point, if you charge at home you still pay for electricity..
Using TX as an example:
Cost of gas in TX $3
Cost of electricity in TX: $0.14/kWh
You would have to put 300k miles to break even with the corolla.

I'm not buying "the tesla is a necessity" from anyone, people just afraid to admit they wanted a cool whip.
You're argument is that you don't save money on fuel with electric cars? aight,

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I feel like that's why their racist...they know we have to depend on them and they don't depend on us so white people and non-blacks feel they can treat Black people like absolute garbage.

That's one of the reasons I stopped watching white TV shows and movies and cut cable 15 years ago..they're not returning the favor.

Black folks consuming all of this white garbage...meanwhile they calling us slurs while we consume their garbage.

And people wonder why I call these crackers...crackers...they literally get off on this shyt and treating Black folks like garbage.

Thats why they always laughing at racism...and think it's funny.
:mjpls:
They love being able to do whatever to us and knowing the average Black person will take it with a big ass smile as long as they feel accepted overall.

We fukked up in the civil rights era and will never recover. They were openly lynching us and we begged them to take our kids and miseducate them and gave up on our community for a chance to eat next to cacs. It's over lol

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
I feel this is a lazy excuse to be honest. At the end of the day, you can't control what someone thinks or what is in their brain. So, the next best thing you can ask for is to be treated with respect. Some companies, I can't tell you what the CEO thinks individually but they still have black employees and at least they haven't outwardly shown disdain for black folks.

Elon is a different case. He has lawsuits where black people were literally working in an area of the factory called "The Plantation" where black employees were working and black folks were routinely called monkeys and ******s to their face without any sort of backlash, at work. Like the company I work for, if someone called me a ****** at work, theyd probably be out of the door. Elon doesn't even give his black employees that respect. He also had one black dude fired directly after that guys supervisor lied on him and said he favored black employees only.

There is a bit of difference here. Folks just really want that Tesla and be on twitter, things that you don't need to survive. It is what it is. This is just a roundabout way of saying I don't want to give those things up, imo.

Ok. Then buy a Hyundai. Koreans love us

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
The 1st books of The Bible were found in Ethiopia. So how is it a creation of the European?

9798841999621.jpg

:patrice:
let his dumb ass stay sleep. cant save em all

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
shyt is crazy to me. :wtf: nikkas be complaining so much, but still buy his products

Yeah we know other companies like Gucci is racist, but Elon is in our face with it. There's been lawsuits of black employees suing his company because of blatant racism. I will never support him.

No excuse Black folks who do so are ignorant

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
self hatred, thinking that putting money in the pockets of racists will get them to like you or "not see race"

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So do y’all just toss titles on every one. If we are going to call people terms with an ist or an ism at least make sure it’s factual. I’m not saying he is or isn’t racist I haven’t done enough research on him but I also haven’t seen anyone point out why he isn’t racist either.