Why do black folks buy Tesla knowing good and well Elon is a full blown racist?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
E.M.'s top execs and engineers fam.

A pic is worth a thousand what? 😉

Elon Musk Answers All Your Questions (Investor Day 2023)​

maxresdefault.jpg
:mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:whoa: Because so what. I don’t know what he’s done to be considered racist. But I’m sure it’s some provable actions behind it and not just that he does things in a way you don’t like. Before you put a title on someone’s name make sure it fits.
:camby:but I catch hell cause I don't want kids and you got racists sympathizers on this board?????????

He is a SOUTH AFRICAN BOER....he is a fukking racist until I see him on some John Brown shyt.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Probably the same reason I despise Amazon as an entity but use its Prime service periodically and am studying specifically to be a cloud engineer with an AWS focus…it offers so much value that cant just be found in an alternative. I dont need a car so im not buying TSLA. I would be lying if I didnt feel I should have bought stock before it ran up some years ago. Never pulled the trigger and missed out on easy money.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I know you have been a practitioner of cognitive dissonance as of late. but, there are so many threads that posters on this forum have posted detailing the racism of Elon Musk that all you would have to do is type in "Elon Musk, racism" in the search bar of this site and thousands of results will come up.

We shouldn't have to wait until a white person says the N word with the hard -ER on the end to consider them a racist.
:ufdup:
It’s not cognitive dissonance it’s self actualization and empathy.

We have to stop throwing these terms out unless it’s factual. You can have your opinion but to title someone as something when we have nothing more than words, suggestion, but no actions is fairly questionable.

Especially since the folks complaining literally seem like they are just upset they aren’t the ones in control/leading a particular issue.

Basically people will always find something to complain and criticize about but only a few will actually be productive and do the work.

Mindfield333

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
The average black person would starve to death, have little to no transportation, little to no shelter, little to no clothing if we only bought from non black people that ARENT racist.
Unfortunately this is true. We lost alot with integration. I wish we atleast kept what autonomy we had and built on what we had

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The 1st books of The Bible were found in Ethiopia. So how is it a creation of the European?

9798841999621.jpg

:patrice:
jesus is a made up character...and unless you are East African...why the hell you referring to Coptic Christianity?

If you wanna believe in bullshyt geaux right on ahead..dropping to ya knees to worship a man. Believing he is god in man form....boy....if I wasn't a christian

images-25.jpg

CW99

All Star
Supporter
Daps
because we are weak we have smoke for everyone ourselves and no one else

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
All white people are racist. ‍🤷🏾‍♂️
You want us to walk everywhere?
I feel this is a lazy excuse to be honest. At the end of the day, you can't control what someone thinks or what is in their brain. So, the next best thing you can ask for is to be treated with respect. Some companies, I can't tell you what the CEO thinks individually but they still have black employees and at least they haven't outwardly shown disdain for black folks.

Elon is a different case. He has lawsuits where black people were literally working in an area of the factory called "The Plantation" where black employees were working and black folks were routinely called monkeys and ******s to their face without any sort of backlash, at work. Like the company I work for, if someone called me a ****** at work, theyd probably be out of the door. Elon doesn't even give his black employees that respect. He also had one black dude fired directly after that guys supervisor lied on him and said he favored black employees only.

There is a bit of difference here. Folks just really want that Tesla and be on twitter, things that you don't need to survive. It is what it is. This is just a roundabout way of saying I don't want to give those things up, imo.