Why do black folks buy Tesla knowing good and well Elon is a full blown racist?

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
My neighbor (who is black) is works at Tesla dealership and has 3 in his driveway. I like EVs but refuse to get a Tesla as long as that autistic bigot Musk is associated with the company. Likes it has been said, too many other choices out here now.
make sure you do your research. The options aren't as plentiful as people in here are making them out to be,
Most regualer mechanics don't work on ev vehicles. so you need a local dealer. At lot of ev vehicles have limited charging infrastructure as well.
so hopefully you work at a job that got some installed. Tesla is literally years ahead of every company when it comes to things like that.
It not just a matter of finding a EV vehicle, you also need an EV network.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: Or maybe just maybe that poster doesn’t like to toss terms on people that they haven’t earned. I mean how would you feel if people thought about black people like that oh wait? :ohhh:

you need to do a lot of self reflection

This grace that you give cacs, they do not extent to you

Elon Musk calls U.S. media and schools ‘racist against whites & Asians’​

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you need to do a lot of self reflection

This grace that you give cacs, they do not extent to you

Elon Musk calls U.S. media and schools ‘racist against whites & Asians’​

See that’s the issue im not extending grace im just be honest and forth coming. Do we want to respond with the same energy? If so that’s understandable but if we don’t want to maintain the same energy why do we push it out?

So since he finds something racist against whites and Asians and doesn’t include blacks or Indians or whomever else is that an issue? Have whites and Asians not also had to deal with these things? Hasn’t almost everyone historically had to deal with these items?

Does me stating that others have also suffered Limit our own suffering?

What I’m really hoping someone says is the elephant in the room. They want all black peoples to get on code and in order be able to be directed at whatever believed or perceived issue that people may or may not have.

I’m very well aware racism is real as well as the other isms. But sometimes people are just throwing these terms around anytime they feel like it rather it applies or not.

Don’t tell me how racist someone else is when people are being racist themselves.

Even the statement you posted the dude acknowledged racism but since he didn’t bring up blacks that makes him racist somehow? I’m not saying he isn’t by the way. I’m just saying are we sure he is. It’s it an accurate assessment.

Last edited:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
See that’s the issue im not extending grace im just be honest and forth coming. Do we want to respond with the same energy? If so that’s understandable but if we don’t want to maintain the same energy why do we push it out?

So since he finds something racist against whites and Asians and doesn’t include blacks or Indians or whomever else is that an issue? Have whites and Asians not also had to deal with these things? Hasn’t almost everyone historically had to deal with these items?

Does me stating that others have also suffered Limit our own suffering?

What I’m really hoping someone says is the elephant in the room. They want all black peoples to get on code and in order be able to be directed at whatever believed or perceived issue that people may or may not have.

I’m very well aware racism is real as well as the other isms. But sometimes people are just throwing these terms around anytime they feel like it rather it applies or not.

Don’t tell me how racist someone else is when people are being racist themselves.

Even the statement you posted the dude acknowledged racism but since he didn’t bring up blacks that makes him racist somehow? I’m not saying he isn’t by the way. I’m just saying are we sure he is. It’s it an accurate assessment.

When has the media has ever been racist towards whites.

Instances when the media is indeed racist towards asians, who controls the mechanisms of power to create that narrative, whites.

Again, please self reflect.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When has the media has ever been racist towards whites.

Instances when the media is indeed racist towards asians,
who controls the mechanisms of power to create that narrative, whites.

Again, please self reflect.

Hold on so this isn’t about racism at all. This is about them being in a better position than us and being able to control propaganda/information.

So naturally why would I be upset that people aren’t catering to me if I’m not making the same types of moves? Sitting here complaining about racism when it’s really just a lack of control over resources. That’s not racism that’s lack of foresight and preparedness. Now of course that is racially related. But how do you get over it? Is it by complaining and expecting handouts? Or do you change something and do things differently?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Hold on so this isn’t about racism at all. This is about them being in a better position than us and being able to control propaganda/information.

So naturally why would I be upset that people aren’t catering to me if I’m not making the same types of moves? Sitting here complaining about racism when it’s really just a lack of control over resources. That’s not racism that’s lack of foresight and preparedness. Now of course that is racially related. But how do you get over it? Is it by complaining and expecting handouts? Or do you change something and do things differently?

you are miscontruing to completely different points.

My whole point is that Musk is taking the position of "the media is being racist towards whites and asians" while the media itself is ran by whites and asians.

What he is doing is gaslighting people, purposefully.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
In that case just like with most anyone else I guess that could be an issue. That doesn’t make a person racist or any other ist. Sometimes you may agree with things that others don’t. So if that’s how people are judging folks well I guess we all have some issues. I don’t live in a glass house.
Don't know what to tell you breh. He had a habit of retweeting and liking things from known blatant white supremacists and racists preaching scientific racism and the inate criminality of blacks. He reworked Twitter to make these individuals also fill up the "for you" page in order to get more exposure to these ideas and therefore more acceptable

People told you how to find this information. I'll help you out one more time where I personally started a thread which includes him liking a tweet implying the jews are using blacks to destroy whites (the image of a man hitting a seal with a stick).

If that isn't enough for you, I just assume you're having a hard time reconciling really wanting that telsa and use Twitter and the fact the guy who runs those things wish you were back on "The Plantation" where he thinks you belong due to being genetically inferior. If you're looking for him to say the N word to show you this he isn't that dumb. But he is telling you in every other way besides doing that. It's up to you to connect the dots. :yeshrug:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
We really should boycott this man. He’s a full fledged white supremacist.

I sold my stock but I’m just one dude.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Maybe I’m tripping, but at least 90% of the shyt you buy probably comes from a racist…

Why did you buy that milk when it came from a racist’s farm? Why did you buy that PS5 when it came from some Asians and white folks that can’t stand you?

Spence

Superstar
Daps
Let’s research the origins of Ford and Volkswagen while we’re at it :pachaha:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
People would literally have to never buy one fukking product in this country
All these company’s are rooted in racism
So wtf you doing to make sure black people of all diaspora