Why do black folks buy Tesla knowing good and well Elon is a full blown racist?

SadimirPutin

Superstar
Daps
Black people generally dont have the inclination or discipline to punish entities that are hostile to them.. See how the coli responded to the NFL and Kapernick....these brehs twisted themselves in pretzels to rationalize their continued support.. See fashion brands.

Secondly not supporting racist companies leaves very little companies if we were to be quite honest.

A subset of black people deify luxury items. Now whether you should consider Tesla a luxury item is a separate debate by itself. So the ability to stunt with that item beats any racism problems

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Black people generally dont have the inclination or discipline to punish entities that are hostile to them.. See how the coli responded to the NFL and Kapernick....these brehs twisted themselves in pretzels to rationalize their continued support.. See fashion brands.

Secondly not supporting racist companies leaves very little companies if we were to be quite honest.

A subset of black people deify luxury items. Now whether you should consider Tesla a luxury item is a separate debate by itself. So the ability to stunt with that item beats any racism problems
Kaep had the power and evidence to crush the NFL...he took a pay check and then decided he wanted to continue to work with the same racist entity he was fighting to expose. No offense and I mean that whole heartedly to you for what I'm fenna say....Kaepernick used his 25% Negro blood and exploited our pain for his own personal gains to make money off a false pretense stand. He played us once he knew there was money in being pro-black. Do I believe his initials intentions was pure? Yes. But that hush money and NDA and then begging them to let him play again proved he was another Obama.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
shyt is crazy to me. :wtf: nikkas be complaining so much, but still buy his products

Yeah we know other companies like Gucci is racist, but Elon is in our face with it. There's been lawsuits of black employees suing his company because of blatant racism. I will never support him.
Really. I just think there are always gonna be some Black people who want to be accepted by white people no matter how racist they are. Cause they don't have pride in being Black. The sad truth.
:yeshrug:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:whoa: Because so what. I don’t know what he’s done to be considered racist. But I’m sure it’s some provable actions behind it and not just that he does things in a way you don’t like. Before you put a title on someone’s name make sure it fits.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
shyt is crazy to me. :wtf: nikkas be complaining so much, but still buy his products

Yeah we know other companies like Gucci is racist, but Elon is in our face with it. There's been lawsuits of black employees suing his company because of blatant racism. I will never support him.
Elon doesn't run Tesla and never have......

VoxSphere74

Banned
Daps
Black people marched to send their kids to white schools knowing they'd be hated and in danger because they desperately wanted to be around cacs no matter what.

By contrast Jewish people would never send their kids to nazi run schools.

Black people complained because cacs had neighborhoods that banned Black people. Because they wanted to live around cacs that hated them that badly.

Black people also whined because cac businesses said they didn't care if they lost money they don't want Black customers. Like Coca Cola and others.

So given that history, buying cars from a known racist South African apartheid cac is nothing.

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

That’s everybody today. I saw a gay dude at work with Chick-Fil a and I asked how he could eat something that is owned by someone who wants him dead, and he said it’s too good. :yeshrug:

The don’t boycott anything if it’s a mild inconvenience and Trump showed that our news cycle is such that you can pretty much say anything and double down and it don’t matter.

Hell, dudes still can’t get off Twitter.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I don't think the average black person is digging into it that deep. Majority of these heads of companies are a$$holes too so it's like asking why people wear Nike or have Iphones. People just disconnect from the reality of capitalism and live their life

TBS, I recently peeped how I'm seeing more and more Tesla's parked in rough areas. Not sure how they are charging them at home but I think Tesla is becoming a status symbol in the hood. Especially the two higher models
The only Teslas you seeing in the hood are the Model 3's where they are beyond cheap now for a EV.. Especially used.. You can cop a 2018 model 3 for less than 35k now

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
The average black person would starve to death, have little to no transportation, little to no shelter, little to no clothing if we only bought from non black people that ARENT racist.
You could at least maybe limit it to people that tell you how much they hate your ass to your face and give platforms to Nazis and white supremacists. I still think you can survive if you did that.

Anyways to answer OP question, it's because a lot black folks are unprincipled when it requires them to make a sacrifice or be uncomfortable. It's easily to call people cacs and whine online. It's another to maybe give up a social media addiction or not buy the new hot shyt. This is why I have lost hope of black folks being about to act collectively to an extent that actually matters. Remember that Asian hair shop that disrespected that black customer that one day and the very next day they interviewed a bunch of woman grinning ear to ear happily shopping there because racism and disrespect is bad but these women absolutely needed those hair products.

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
E.M.'s top execs and engineers fam.

A pic is worth a thousand what? 😉

Elon Musk Answers All Your Questions (Investor Day 2023)​

maxresdefault.jpg

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:whoa: Because so what. I don’t know what he’s done to be considered racist. But I’m sure it’s some provable actions behind it and not just that he does things in a way you don’t like. Before you put a title on someone’s name make sure it fits.
I know you have been a practitioner of cognitive dissonance as of late. but, there are so many threads that posters on this forum have posted detailing the racism of Elon Musk that all you would have to do is type in "Elon Musk, racism" in the search bar of this site and thousands of results will come up.

We shouldn't have to wait until a white person says the N word with the hard -ER on the end to consider them a racist.
:ufdup: