Why do Americans Eat Dessert for Breakfast?

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
Effective marketing.
my late grandmother was born in the latter half of the thirties and she stayed making :wow: breakfasts.
and that's how her mother made her breakfasts, and presumably the mother before

what i'm seeing in this thread(I think) is people saying the sugary breakfasts are a recent phenomenon due to the advancement of advertising

but pancakes, waffles, and sugary cereals were all around before that :manny:

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
Keep trying breh, you almost there

HospitableSnivelingFreshwatereel-size_restricted.gif

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
OP knows there are super healthy cereals out there than the sugary ones he mentioned :come-on: come on...

Regular Cheerios, corn flakes, raisin bran...:beli:

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland

- Very sugary cereal, which is basically candy with milk
- Very sugary pop tarts
- Very sugary granola bar
- Hashbrowns, which is basically french fries
- IHOP culture of pancakes and waffles with syrup which is liquid sugar, with chocolate sundaes
- Then you add Whipped cream, caramel, chocolate, frosting, and food dyes

Then you combine it with Lunch/Dinner fast food options. The American diet is really crazy

And we wonder why so many people in their 30s/40s/50s are dying left and right or are battling life threatening chronic diseases :francis:

Bunch of

juelz-talking.gif

I don’t know any sane person that’s eating those fancy ass pancakes or French toast with the icing and whipped cream daily

It’s breakfast all over the world that has some type of bread/pastry or some type of meat. And this cac had the nerve to say UK breakfast is higher quality :hhh:

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
ill be that then. i done gave up a LOT of shyt but pancakes...nah

nobodys perfect

just spend the dough, and use real maple syrup instead of that pancreatic cancer shyt they put in the forefront

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
@KnickstapeCity Negged me with, "you bragging about eating swine you dirty fakkit." at 3:30 in the morning. Dude mad as fukk in a thread about pop tarts. :dead:

I can't even be bothered to go back and find which thread I embarrassed him in. Go to church and get your shyt together

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Went and picked the fam up some Waffle House this morning. We try to do that every Sunday morning.

Couple All Star meals. Waffles, scrambled eggs with cheese, raisin toast with grape and strawberry jelly, cheese grits, bacon, and some sausage.

Under all seriousness...that raisin toast is greatness. :pachaha: