Why do Americans Eat Dessert for Breakfast?

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
This is poison, for breakfast taking something light is usually the best option, oat meal, normal cornflakes, toasted bread, you arent suppose to have the whole entrail with dessert etc

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Most Americans eat bagels, eggs, toast, oatmeal, fruit, smoothies, grits, or at worst, cereal and waffles on any given day.

Most of the incredibly sugary foods are reserved for restaurants or special occasions.

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
Most of the people ITT are :flabbynsick: their damn selves, so y'all hating on GOAT breakfast foods doesn't really hit the same. :unimpressed:

So now folks don't eat breakfast now??? Lol @ da heel turn. All this fluaghin'. Y'all just some clean eatin', 6 certs, 6 figures, big ballin' muthafukkas, huh??? :mjlol:

But somehow they stay fat. :russ:

Edit: @Vic Damone. Jr I see you must be one of them :flabbynsick: fukks. :umad:

Last edited:

Son Goku

Great Sage Equalling Heaven
Daps
It gets so old seeing everyone whining about what other people eat.

Get over it

I do this to all the folks at work. :mjlol:
Had one girl break down crying in the boss's office. :wow:
I be judging the fukk outta them fatties' food choices then pull up during lunch with the Whataburger like :troll:.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
People pretending to enjoy stuff like oatmeal is truly weird

We only eat that type of stuff because it’s good for you and it helps stay in the whatever level of calorie intake you need for your current goals

But the bullshyt in that list will never taste as good as some French toast

If pancakes and syrup had the same nutritional value and macros as oatmeal. Oatmeal would cease to exist
Oatmeal is delicious. As is other things from the grains family.

Different porridges, etc.

Just say you've never had good Oatmeal personally, no need to slander the food type.