Why did you walk away from religion/god?

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
The more I learned about history the more jaded I became.

So billions if people are condemned to hell because they dont accept jesus as there lord and savior
:unimpressed:

I don't know if I created the universe I would be alot more clear in my messages just saying
10 commandments are clear. When Jesus(Yahusha) said love God with all your heart and love your neighbor as you love yourself was pretty clear. World would be perfect, but ppl wanna sleep with other people’s wives or be whores and spread STI’s and mental trauma and make tax payers pay for it. It’s funny because the bodies that govern us like the UN laugh at atheist who believe in “science”.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
A king founded an entire church because another one said he couldn’t divorce his wife. Are we going to go here?
Infidelity is the only way to divorce. The word is built to separate not bring people together. Some aren't built for this. The more you sin the harder it seems to come back but scripture was made for the worst of us, not the goodie goodies.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Infidelity is the only way to divorce. The word is built to separate not bring people together.
The WORD was also used to say it’s a-ok to put Black people in chains. Again, can we not but y’all gonna inherit the Earth someday if you keep uhh believing.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
The WORD was also used to say it’s a-ok to put Black people in chains. Again, can we not but y’all gonna inherit the Earth someday if you keep uhh believing.
Scripture says that human traffickers will be dealt with. :yeshrug:

Being a servant doesn't mean you were kidnapped by a man against your will.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Scripture says that human traffickers will be dealt with. :yeshrug:

Being a servant doesn't mean you were kidnapped by a man against your will.
Who wrote it and what was going on at the time?

Servitude is that, servitude and is a very useful tool to have people happy about their lot in life. While I am not a cruel person I do adore Pradas and fancy robes and smiling at waving at people and making decisions a lot of what the books and the Beliebers say and do is not okay.

Divine justice is a form of “accept what you see now, it will change one day.”

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Who wrote it and what was going on at the time?

Servitude is that, servitude and is a very useful tool to have people happy about their lot in life. While I am not a cruel person I do adore Pradas and fancy robes and smiling at waving at people and making decisions a lot of what the books and the Beliebers say and do is not okay.

Divine justice is a form of “accept what you see now, it will change one day.”
We are in captivity in America and have fallen because we turned our back on the old ways. The reconciliation of Gods house is inevitable. It's still no excuse to be a dirtbag. It's not going to save you from this. The cause and effect in scripture is pure. Please come home.

Yinny

Biracial a little bit
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
I think you are sincere in your belief but you can’t reason it out.

I will give you your old time religion, good luck and be blessed.

you’re ascribing morality to a Christian model to assume humans would otherwise be lawless and kill each other. That is happening anyway, non?