Why did you walk away from religion/god?

Olmec

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Hidden Temple
I'm a nihilist. Most of the bible stories are disproved by science and I think religion is a way to have control over peoples mental. Most wars are due to religion and we're told to pray when things don't go our way rather than help each other.

It's crazy that there are many different religions and everyone thinks theirs is the correct one. Guess it's the arrogance/gullibility of man.

Action Mike

All praise..
Daps
I believe in God.

Stopped going to church because I'd be dragged there preached on one thing and at home it wasn't practiced like that if at, it became go just to go\social club but if you don't you're bad.

I also couldn't articulate it back then, but the atmosphere was feminine as anything - womens conferences were the highlight of the year, also half the time talking about singles getting married but no young men in there. Wtf.

I might revisit going back to church at some point.

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you are a agent of confusion & convolution ha*
you sure its me? :lolbron:

Ha (mythology) - Wikipedia

He is associated with Set, since Set represent the west of the Nile and they both have similar attributes - the desert.

Bible Gateway passage: Ezekiel 19 - King James Version

Ezekiel 19:12-3

1 Moreover take thou up a lamentation for the princes of Israel,

2 And say, What is thy mother? A lioness: she lay down among lions, she nourished her whelps among young lions.

3 And she brought up one of her whelps: it became a young lion, and it learned to catch the prey; it devoured men.

ha* :troll:

Last edited:

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
Pastors are more concerned about getting your money than spreading the word...

Had one tell me not to come back if I wasn't giving more... like he knows what my bank account and financial situation looks like :mindblown:

Said cool... and didn't go back...

But it's a trend that all these pastors are more focused on how much you're giving so they can live better

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
you a troll deity¿*
We are living in a world of illusion

:troll:

Bes - Wikipedia

1024px-Stela_of_the_God_Bes_MET_DP112573.jpg

a serpent in his hand just like this