Why did they cast Danny Glover for Predator 2?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I always liked Predator 2 better than Predator 1

First predator just that typical fight scenes action monster movie. Predator 2 does the nice meld between cop movie and monster movie. And that last scene with Danny and the Predator royalty is the best scene in the franchise, sometimes I look for it on youtube just to watch agian.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Not really...Danny got lucky...Arnold literally fought him in the jungle where the Predator had the clear upper hand
Danny was smart to maneuver the fight into the Predator's own ship, which he wasn't typically ready for, goaded him into decloaking himself, then played on his arrogance to pull a perfect rope-a-dope and catch him unsuspecting.

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Danny was smart to maneuver the fight into the Predator's own ship, which he wasn't typically ready for, goaded him into decloaking himself, then played on his arrogance to pull a perfect rope-a-dope and catch him unsuspecting.

Danny followed him if im mistaken...which itself could have been a trap and you just said the Predator got arrogant....luck!

That nikka lucked up.....Arnold literally had to go boy scout to fight him and set elaborate traps

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Gary Busey was always surprisingly athletic. I feel the same way about Nick Nolte. Ol’ Yankees David Wells ass CACS.
Kind of off topic but for the longest I thought Gary Busey and Nick Nolte were the same person! :dahell: I didn't realize they were two different people until Nolte got arrested and his mugshot popped up. :dead:

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Arnold's GOAT but I think i enjoy watching P2 more:lolbron:
Glover was so over the top, sweaty, cursing all his superiors out:mjlol:
He was amazing:wow:

MV5BNTBmZjk4YjQtN2YwNC00NWViLWI1NzAtOTY4ZjI2N2Y5Yzc1XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyOTg2OTc4Nzk@._V1_.jpg

His team of cops is one of my favorite movie cop teams ever

TheCastPredator2.jpg
That opening shootout was coo