why did the tomato blush when it opened the fridge?

Nefrodamus

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#90'sgang
A father and son go out for a slice of apple pie at their local bakery. Before they return home they get into a fatal car crash.

The father dies on impact. The son is rushed to the hospital. The Surgeon sees the son and says "I cant perform on him, he's my son!"

Who is the surgeon

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
How long does it take to cook base?

shyt ion een know..
giphy.gif

This is one of the funniest jokes I read in a while :deadrose:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
A father and son go out for a slice of apple pie at their local bakery. Before they return home they get into a fatal car crash.

The father dies on impact. The son is rushed to the hospital. The Surgeon sees the son and says "I cant perform on him, he's my son!"

Who is the surgeon

Man fukk outta here with these corny Cosby show ass riddles b :pacspit:

His moms is the surgeon.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
The doorbell rings and the farmer, armed with a shotgun answers the door to find a boy. The boy says, "Hello I'm Joe, I'm here for Flo, we're going to the show, is she ready to go?" The farmer thinks that the boy is very clever so he calls to Flo and sends her off with Joe

The doorbell rings again a little later and it's another boy. He says, "Hello I'm Eddy, I'm here for Betty, we're going to eat spaghetti, do you know if she's ready?" The farmer thinks that Eddy is just as clever as the first boy so he calls for Betty and sends the couple on their way.

The doorbell rings a third time and at the door is another boy. The boy says, "Hello I'm Chuck..." So the farmer shoots him.

shyt was funny to me anyway. :birdman: