Why did the popularity of Krispy Kreme die down? Did the quality falloff?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
Them shyts died down because people aged past 20 and started caring for their health.

Aint nobody trying to be obese fukking with that unhealthy shyt. I mean... some people are, but I dont fukk with it, and a lot of other people dont either. Just a shyt ton of bread AND sugar. Naw man..

KING WILL

Superstar
Daps
More options now. Plus them local spots be offering all kinds of speciality doughnuts.

KK still popping down here tho.

And I can only get them when the State Fairs come around, but Amish Doughnuts are easily the best I've ever had. And I love KK doughnuts.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
U bet not let them Waco mafukkas hear u say that:francis:

fukk around and end up missing

They act like that shyt ran by Gawd

lol nikka I had Waco crash dummies, they ain’t doin shyt

Shipleys is weak . If only they knew what an Asian donut store was like

shipleys use cake frosting instead of glaze... wtf kind of shyt is that? How you can’t make donut holes as a donut company? :mjlol:

African Peasant

Veteran
Daps
A girl I knew a long time ago used to work in one of their factories: she used to bring us 3 or 4 boxes of that shyt everynight. They used to get It fo free. I ate those things with everything: MILK, TEA, STEAK, KASAVA LEAVES, etc :mjlol:. Good memories... :to:

More health conscious society and more far superior donut choices available with food trucks and delivery apps.

This is an illusion.

People are getting fatter and fatter. by 2030, half of the country will be obese + 1 out of 4 adult will be overweight.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

Thats def a lie
Its more region specific…I’m in Denver compared to other states not too many overweight people or fast food joins. The 2 KK’s are way up north and south in the burbs.
New Adult Obesity Maps

brfss_2019_ob_all.svg

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A girl I knew a long time ago used to work in one of their factories: she used to bring us 3 or 4 boxes of that shyt everynight. They used to get It fo free. I ate those things with everything: MILK, TEA, STEAK, KASAVA LEAVES, etc :mjlol:. Good memories... :to:

This is an illusion.

People are getting fatter and fatter. by 2030, half of the country will be obese + 1 out of 4 adult will be overweight.

Denver, CO

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Donut popularity in general has declined

It’s the reason Dunkin’ Donuts have rebranded their name to just Dunkin, they focus on coffee now to compete with Starbucks

Cause in the end that’s what the morning game is all about now, coffee
No one has ever cared about Their doughnuts
Them shyts died down because people aged past 20 and started caring for their health.

Aint nobody trying to be obese fukking with that unhealthy shyt. I mean... some people are, but I dont fukk with it, and a lot of other people dont either. Just a shyt ton of bread AND sugar. Naw man..

eating doughnuts do not make you unhealthy

there are no bad foods

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Krispy Kreme, Shipleys, and Southern Maid are all fukking trash.

If it aint a donut from the chinks on the corner, I don’t want it.