Why did the popularity of Krispy Kreme die down? Did the quality falloff?

Xyrax

Superstar
Daps
there are no bad foods

But there are bad habits. So fukking with that shyt less and less is recommended for anyone trying to be healthy. Eating less of it won't do anything but help you.

I always found that "There are no bad foods" stuff to be waaay to simplistic considering the tendencies of humanity. Its like that whole "Guns dont kill people" line.. Its pointless without the context of realities. Keep on eating those donuts because "there are no bad foods" and you'll just develop the bad dietary habits instead that lead to unhealthy obesity anyway.... So like, congratulations, eating that shyt didn't make you unhealthy, it just paved the road to BEING unhealthy. :unimpressed:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Krispy Kreme was never popping like that here in Indy. We had something in the hood called Long's Backery. shyts all over Krispy Kreme :youngsabo:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
But there are bad habits. So fukking with that shyt less and less is recommended for anyone trying to be healthy. Eating less of it won't do anything but help you.

I always found that "There are no bad foods" stuff to be waaay to simplistic considering the tendencies of humanity. Its like that whole "Guns dont kill people" line.. Its pointless without the context of realities. Keep on eating those donuts because "there are no bad foods" and you'll just develop the bad dietary habits instead that lead to unhealthy obesity anyway.... So like, congratulations, eating that shyt didn't make you unhealthy, it just paved the road to BEING unhealthy. :unimpressed:
Understanding a doughnut is just 200 calories out 2,500 or so that you need to eat a day is a better way to sustain a healthy lifestyle than trying to completely eliminate something

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
In the ville they had the same flavors for 3-5 years now. Never have the good ones (Oreo, ny cheesecake) on tap. Sometimes they don’t even have custard filled. They have two there. One in Augusta always nearly fukks the order up or does fukk it up. Always a gamble. Went to one in myrtle and they had different flavors and such but the donuts weren’t fresh. Not even close lol so it fukked the experience. I wanna invest but idk

Coli Bot

DM ME YOU WON
Daps
Reppin
BK
Got addicted to the biscoff ones a couple years back. Now when I think of kk I just think its too sweet and sickly :scust:but I know their still delicious, I dunno for me it was a health thing... but to answer the question I think people just got too used to them and they lost their edge.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
A couple years ago they had donuts for their birthday. Best donut I had in my life :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow:

Inside is cake batter :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Krispy_Kreme_Birthday_Press_Release_Key_Visual_1.jpg
:ohhh:

dunkin never had shyt like this in my local spots. THat shyt sounds like it would put me in a diabetic coma :ehh: