Why did the popularity of Krispy Kreme die down? Did the quality falloff?

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Finally had a chance to eats some local doughnuts at work ,,,,, , basically local shops make Krispy Kreme doughnuts taste extremely processed and small

Daps
Probably the only food that I felt possessed me. When I used to live in Dublin suburb Ohio, there were Krispy Kreme boxes in Walmart. I would try to avoid the aisle leading to the boxes but mostly succumbed. I would drive into a parking lot and eat I them shyt in my car and be mad afterward. The funny thing is I am very conservative with food and won't other sugary things but them Krispy were like crack and I needed a fix and quick. In the five years I got back to Canada I've only eaten them once since they are not easy to find so I forgot about them.

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There was never any quality :skip:. It's just a cheap ass donut that makes your teeth hurt when you bite into it.

:dahell:
You gotta be 60 saying this

lmao @ society being more health conscious when we damn near had riots over fried chicken sandwiches :mjlol:

Folks getting killed over chicken sandwiches…chick fil a is crowded every damn day, I see at least 7 pizza delivery cars every day while I’m out driving..sports bars stay crowded & hot & lemon pepper wings are still consumed every day, but according to the coli folks don’t eat donuts because people are more health conscious :dead:

And of course it’s the typical “I only eat it a few times a year” crowd here. They say the same shyt in every fast food thread :russ:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Donuts aren't good for you
I think low key people have just become more health conscious and want to look good
fast food chains have had to shift to more healthy options/ plant based

What can krispy kreme do?

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
they've always been overrated to me.

especially if you aren't eating one fresh out of the shop itself.

a whole one makes me feel physically sick too my stomach like other donuts don't.

diabetes in a box. :francis: