Why did the popularity of Krispy Kreme die down? Did the quality falloff?

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Damm I didn't know about that :dwillhuh:
So the quality is different now

Yeah, same thing happened to Pizza Hut. Back in the day their original recipes with transfats made for much better tasting pizza. But the government banned a lot of transfats a few years back because it is extremely unhealthy which is true but it made foods like donuts and pizza taste a lot better.

I'd rather stay healthy and lean but I admit I do miss the great taste of those original recipes with transfats in them.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Krispy Kreme is the only one that sells there stuff in major grocery stories so I figured that took some of the rush off.

it’s also disgusting.

Shipley’s donuts gang!!

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Donut popularity in general has declined

It’s the reason Dunkin’ Donuts have rebranded their name to just Dunkin, they focus on coffee now to compete with Starbucks

Cause in the end that’s what the morning game is all about now, coffee
Dunkin is also the worst donut chain in America. Stale ass donuts that’s been sitting out since 5:00 am that morning. Then look at you crazy if ask them to heat it up.

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
I never saw the appeal. Thought nggas were amping it, first time I had one too. :manny:

As a kid it was cool, but I'm not even big on eating that sweet shyt in the morning, anyway. :scusthov:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

you must’ve been coppin the gas station kind. Fresh, glazed donuts right off the conveyor belt melts in your mouth.

:banderas:
And let them lose the tiniest bit of heat :scust:. You got about 15 seconds before that box of donuts become tragic.

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Donut popularity in general has declined

It’s the reason Dunkin’ Donuts have rebranded their name to just Dunkin, they focus on coffee now to compete with Starbucks

Cause in the end that’s what the morning game is all about now, coffee

These new “gourmet” donuts are trash to, with all the toppings. The dough tastes like they order their mix from the same manufacture and it didn’t mixed from scratch.

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
:mjcry: I only get them when I go to my hometown