Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
This. I remember when Naruto and Sasuke had to come up with an actual plan to save Kakashi from Zabuza. Had to use skill to trick him. If that confrontation was written today to would just be "and then Naruto used a reeeaaaaaly big Rasengan." :snoop:

THIS !!! thats what made me fall in love with the show. even though they were sometimes overpowered, they used smarts and wits to win, Yung Uzi turning into a shuriken was smooooth..

now its different kinds of rasengan like foh yo

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The hell you speaking on then? :mjlol:
I'm speaking on the homosexual ninja love story you guys are mourning in here.

I'm not the type to follow a series week to week hatewatching as it descends to deep levels of trash. :manny: Life's too short. I pity you for sitting through that shyt, fr.

Luckily the mangafox comment sections kept me fed on naruto fan tears week to week as they complain about how the story continued to fukk itself while I read manga that was actually good.

Kishi kinda revealed his hand in the notes of early volumes when he said the series was originally supposed to be about magic but he went ninja as an afterthought because drawing naruto's leaf headband was a lot quicker than drawing goggles. Knowing that, it was no surprise to see it devolve into a jutsu spellcasting fest.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
I'm speaking on the homosexual ninja love story you guys are mourning in here.

I'm not the type to follow a series week to week hatewatching as it descends to deep levels of trash. :manny: Life's too short. I pity you for sitting through that shyt, fr.

Luckily the mangafox comment sections kept me fed on naruto fan tears week to week as they complain about how the story continued to fukk itself while I read manga that was actually good.

Kishi kinda revealed his hand in the notes of early volumes when he said the series was originally supposed to be about magic but he went ninja as an afterthought because drawing naruto's leaf headband was a lot quicker than drawing goggles. Knowing that, it was no surprise to see it devolve into a jutsu spellcasting fest.

Hate watching? :mjlol:

I'm one of the ones who actually enjoyed the series, while acknowledging flaws, like a normal person. But you'd have to actually READ shyt before running off at the mouth, making an ass outta yourself. But we already know you aren't capable of doing that based on your previous fukkery.

Gave up on the Manga & Anime before anything relevant to this thread occurred & yet you felt the need to throw in your 2 counterfeit Canadian pennies. Waltzed in commenting on shyt you never seen but basing it on the comment section of whatever rag you get your scans from. :francis:

If you don't take your ol Mr. Me Too ass on.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate watching? :mjlol:

I'm one of the ones who actually enjoyed the series, while acknowledging flaws, like a normal person. But you'd have to actually READ shyt before running off at the mouth, making an ass outta yourself. But we already know you aren't capable of doing that based on your previous fukkery.

Gave up on the Manga & Anime before anything relevant to this thread occurred & yet you felt the need to throw in your 2 counterfeit Canadian pennies. Waltzed in commenting on shyt you never seen but basing it on the comment section of whatever rag you get your scans from. :francis:

If you don't take your ol Mr. Me Too ass on.
Before anything relevant occurred? The beginning till the end of the Rescue Sasuke arc is literally all of part 1. Damn near 250 chapters, gtfo. You crybaby ass ninjaboys need to go head

Trust nobody missed out on yall precious "epic" moments even without reading it.
main-qimg-07006143adbe8070042dc5794bec5656-c

naruto513-41.jpg

Reading the disappointment of a very vocal fandom >>> Reading Naruto

Hell, reading the disappointment ITT >>>> Reading Naruto

I don't have to drag myself thru to chapter 600 to call trash when I see it :umad:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Before anything relevant occurred? The beginning till the end of the Rescue Sasuke arc is literally all of part 1. Damn near 250 chapters, gtfo. You crybaby ass ninjaboys need to go head

Trust nobody missed out on yall precious "epic" moments even without reading it.

Got damn son, your reading comprehension is trash. This entire thread is in regards to the perceived dip in SHIPPUDEN. You admitted to quitting before it even started.

Imma let your remedial ass cook tho :skip:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got damn son, your reading comprehension is trash. This entire thread is in regards to the perceived dip in SHIPPUDEN. You admitted to quitting before it even started.

Imma let your remedial ass cook tho :skip:

Yup, it was trash before shippuden even began, thank you for finally understanding.

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
naruto dikkeating sasuke was so damn unbearable even crying to the raikage like a bytch, like cmon son get serious. The whole beginning of the sasuke retrieval arc was dumb and yamato became fodder afterwards, how u the only nikka with wood style besides hashirama but you a bum. side characters shld have been developed more and more missions. the jinchurikis shld have been fleshed out more, as well as more world building. sasuke as the second main character was great his journey was way better than narutos (he's my fav character) yeah the uchiha eye things was a bit too much (when izanagi and the other one were introduced it became too much imo, sharingang, ms and ems were ok) but remember they're descended from the sage and sasuke is a main character. kakashi PIS during the war arc was shameful and non uchiha spamming ms jutsus and not going blind faster than newbie ms sasuke foh. war arc dragged and naruto literally did everything. the ten tails and things after that were meh especially kaguya. the final fight was cheeks compared to part 1. didn;t feel like ninjas anymore towards the end, they did neji wrong as well. oh and the leaf being the main ones stopping the akatsuki was so dumb. talk no jutsu :camby: tsunade was the worst kage of any nation and in any time she was so useless

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Yup, it was trash before shippuden even began, thank you for finally understanding.

:mjlol:

All this spinning and you still come back to my original statement, which was you can't speak on something you didn't even watch/read. That shyt is so damn simple & you still struggling with the concept.

:francis:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
looking at the gifs and it just reminds me how I feel about naruto

never liked it, but i did enjoy the versaitle jutsus and techniques that and the elemental country lore.

besides those never liked its story or anything only parts of it

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
After they stopped utilizing Sakura from that Sasori fight it went downhill, Asuma and Shikimaru fighting Hidan was dope.

The problem was also the continuous parralels of three ninjas and their teachers.

Minato, Kakashi, Obito, girl.
Kakashi, Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura.
Hokage, Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Tsunade.
Jiraiya, Pain, Rain, other.
So on and so forth.

One goes evil we get it, plus their justification never made sense but the universe was still grounded up until this point.

And this is why I think Bleach and Naruto took notes from each other. After their greatest villain fell, it was constant power-ups, a war and killing off a clan. Married, terrible ending, kid to continue story.

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Like everyone said it was better when the battles were tactical and pretty well orchestrated. Maybe he just got tired of thinking up complicated battles? I miss how Naruto was an "idiot genius" fighter.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
If Itachi hadn't punched his own ticket to heaven, he could have ended the War by himself. :wow:

He was a bit too powerful, the power levels sometimes where a bit off, neij was weak eventually and itachi was unstoppable. It needed better balance.

Imagine if they would have given neij click a bigger role in the war, have them fight some top guys, they never really focused on so many other characters, neij had some of the best moves.

But they dropped his development right after that fight.

Kidan, a good character, he died to a oversized rasengan lol, good characters don't go out so simply. just bad writing.

Sasuke really had no personality, the whole revenge angle just didn't work.

One thing they did right was when sasuke showed up to confront the 5 kages...

Just had it's highs but many, many lows....

It fell off hard like bleach and people just lost interest.

10 tails made no sense, having madara being so powerful in his natural state no need for magical powers in his, just stick to basic hand to hand combat.

This is good character development

Simple shyt like this keeps people interested. Then as the series went on, she disappeared....

Apex

Banned
Daps
Shippudan's main issue was all the garbage ass filler.
They should have did the Inuyasha route and took that shyt off air until they could get enough lead in time with the manga to close it.
never understood complaints about filler.

u dont have to watch the filler.