Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

fight was flames :wow:

choji and ino :trash:

Shika did Hidan dirty :damn:

Dude is still alive buried in that pit and can't do shyt about it:damn:. I was seriously hoping one of Akatsuki got him out of there.

Shika and Neji were my favorites.

I wish we got to see more of the Hidden Cloud Clique. If Kishi had crafted a better story we could have had an arc where Uzi and the gang went out there. He also could have explored the back story of each Akatsuki member. We don't know anything about Hidan.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC

Dude is still alive buried in that pit and can't do shyt about it:damn:. I was seriously hoping one of Akatsuki got him out of there.

I wish we got to see more of the Hidden Cloud Clique. If Kishi had crafted a better story we could have had an arc where Uzi and the gang went out there. He also could have explored the back story of each Akatsuki member. We don't know anything about Hidan.

Immortal motherfukker can't even get reanimated. Going to have to wait until a natural disaster unearths him because Lord Jaishin don't do shyt for failures. :mjcry:

Izanami

Superstar
Daps
Too many classics moments for me to every hate Naruto. Can't be mad a Kishi for stanning the Uchiha they resembled the Japanese.

Itachi vs Sasuke:wow:
Shikamaru vs. Hidan
Kakuzu vs. Naruto
Pein Vs. Naruto
Sasuke Vs. Killer Bee
Itachi vs. Pein

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sasuke got bodied:whoo:

Finding out that tailed beast and their host can counter genjustsu:wow:

nikka got his first real wake up call since Itachi gave him the hands effortlessly. :mjlol:

Walked in like he was going to bag a Tailed Beast & hit the spa afterwards. Kept treating Bee like he was Zabuza until them blades came out.:gladbron:

Gyuki cancelled that weak ass genjutsu like :ufdup:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I always wished they showed the fight he had with Hashirama. He just nonchalantly drops that shyt out of nowhere and I was like this cat fought the 1st and survived:damn:. They didn't go into why he had 5 hearts and maybe he looked the way he did bc of his fight with the 1st and how old he was.
The fights in the show were definitely top notch but the story afterwards left so much on the table or just flat out fell on its face.

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Every Hokage has peers who at one point in time fought them or just got the fukk outta the way (Looking at you Onoki). Bet cash Kakuzu didn't try Hashirama, probably during some early village conflict or even the upheaval that led to the founding of Villages.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Every Hokage has peers who at one point in time fought them or just got the fukk outta the way (Looking at you Onoki).
Man the way Madara was just disrespecting him at his old age still reminding him that he was nothing but a little brat and still couldnt touch him all those years later.
9EPLt6P.png

:huhldup:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Too many classics moments for me to every hate Naruto. Can't be mad a Kishi for stanning the Uchiha they resembled the Japanese.

Itachi vs Sasuke:wow:
Shikamaru vs. Hidan
Kakuzu vs. Naruto
Pein Vs. Naruto
Sasuke Vs. Killer Bee
Itachi vs. Pein

Madara vs the Shinobi Alliance was dope too.

The manga didn't do it justice, but in the Anime that nikka came through and looked unstoppable.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Shippudan's main issue was all the garbage ass filler.
They should have did the Inuyasha route and took that shyt off air until they could get enough lead in time with the manga to close it.
This

FILLER KILLS ANIME

WORD TO POKEMON