Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Drip Bayless

Superstar
Daps
When it became apparent that Rock Lee was the realest nikka in the whole series. Only mf who had to grind to get his instead of magical power ups. And Kishimotos borderline homoerotic fantasies between Naruto and Sasuke. This nikka almost bodied several of your peoples, assasinated village elders, tried to destroy everything you ever known and you still tryna save his ass:what:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
When it became apparent that Rock Lee was the realest nikka in the whole series. Only mf who had to grind to get his instead of magical power ups. And Kishimotos borderline homoerotic fantasies between Naruto and Sasuke. This nikka almost bodied several of your peoples, assasinated village elders, tried to destroy everything you ever known and you still tryna save his ass:what:

Rock Lee was that dude! I wish he was in a better series.

gaara-vs-rock-lee-o.gif

tumblr_n68etqtiDJ1rvxid3o1_r1_500.gif

653c1e6dc4ac7dbd9cdf0a6ed964fb66.gif

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
I shyt on naruto all the time but Shippuden was actually good until the end of the Pain arc where he brought everybody back to life

Pein was the coolest unique great villain but naruto gay ass speech made pein fall back :scust:

Went away from side characters development

Went from hard work pays to child of destiny

Sauske going back to the leaf village after learning the truth about his people genocide...fuking c00n:what:

The final Naruto vs sauske fight was anticlimactic

They killed Neji

The whole Naruto and Hinata relationship just happen, never develop on screen

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finding out that Naruto was basically Ninja royalty fukked his character up and even damaged the characters around him. Naruto stopped being the kid who overcame everything with hard work and started pulling new power ups out of his ass every five chapters or so.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Team guy was so much more interesting than team kakashi. Rock Lee was that dude and Neji was a true genius with a actual interesting backstory. Tenten was aight but most females in Naruto were pretty boring. When they killed off Neji, I literally never watched an episode again.

Neji was on his way to becoming one of the greatest shinobi ever and they killed him off in such a shytty way.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
Team guy was so much more interesting than team kakashi. Rock Lee was that dude and Neji was a true genius with a actual interesting backstory. Tenten was aight but most females in Naruto were pretty boring. When they killed off Neji, I literally never watched an episode again.

Neji was on his way to becoming one of the greatest shinobi ever and they killed him off in such a shytty way.
Damn you right about that

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Ignoring characters like Rock Lee for one....how do you put the personification of Bruce Lee in your anime and completely ignore him? :gucci:

Killing GOATs like Jiraiya, yet letting Orochimaru live on through Sasuke. :hhh:

Giving everyone a release or seal or bloodline...dude went full tard with power scaling.

Too much teasing with Kakashi...it honestly should've shifted to him, and he should've killed Sasuke, but again, this is Japanese writing, some of the most dumbest arcs/stories are told through the eyes of mangaka.

The biggest fail to me, was creating a guy like Obito...talk about corny/forced subplots.

Mr. Pink

All Star
Daps
In addition to what others have said, the fights simply became boring. They were simply about who can pull the biggest hax out of their ass simply because they were special(descended from the Uchiha or Senju or had a tailed beast). My kamehameha is bigger than yours.

I haven't read the manga ever since it ended but the only interesting fights that I can remember are Jiraiya vs Pain and 2nd Mizukage vs Gaara.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
they went the DBZ route instead of just sticking to the intricate parts of ninja life
Naruto whole thing with fights was a winner will prevail based of strategics, knowledge and having a versatile jutsu repretoire.

Then it went against that and Naruto just learning new Rasengan variations

If Naruto was more like DB where it showed that raw power at the beginning does help in a fight then that's a different story.

But it didnt

Last edited:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Everybody pretty much already said it. Kishi really dropped the ball with Shippuden.

The way the side characters were handled was straight trash and don't even mention how Neji got shytted on.:snoop:

Shippuden and Bleach are two massive disappointments.

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas

this is the main reason i stopped fukkin with naruto:wow:, they mention in the original series that sharingan originated from byakugan but went on to shyt on the hyuga clan :mjcry:

Last edited: