Why did Naruto become such trash during Shippuden?

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
just to repeat whats been said...

Sasuke dikk riding... sasuke was an emo fakkit

dude wrote himself into a fukked up position cuz in reality a lot of the side character had way more interesting stories than fukkin naruto. The pein arc was cool, because pein was cool, not because of fukkin naruto.

:camby: everything after the time skip

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
nikkas stay jumping from 1 extreme to another. It's either all ass or GOAT status when in reality there's a mix of both.

If you trying to say the Akatsuki arc was trash, when it HEAVILY features side characters shining and tactical battles, then you're arguing against yourself.

:ufdup:

TheNig

Dr.TheNig DDS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brolic... Alcoholics
Pain still GOAT villain and Pain arcs one of the best and Shonen

Also Kishi have us a little taste of classic Naruto with the Kakashi vs Obito scrap

Most anime jump the shark. Naruto still had some dope moments

GOAT fight.

When adult Obito pulls back young Obito from doing the Unison Sign... :wow: :mjcry:

HoloGraphic

Trillionaire
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikkas stay jumping from 1 extreme to another. It's either all ass or GOAT status when in reality there's a mix of both.

If you trying to say the Akatsuki arc was trash, when it HEAVILY features side characters shining and tactical battles, then you're arguing against yourself.

:ufdup:

This. Never really invested the time into this. Part 1 made me a casual fan but I wasnt watching every episode like OP.

Shippuden was cooler to me, expanded the world, i liked the Akatuski but part 1 failed to capture me. Think i stoppedv watching during the Zabuza arc. Felt all that was really lame.

I mostly kept up with the story at random, hearing about major events and watching the fights. Sasuke getting sonned by B and Sauce v Danzo are two of my fav fights. But it felt like and turned into one of those color by number shows almost.

There were ups and downs but just took away the parts I liked, characters, fights, etc :yeshrug:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I will never forgive this show for killing Neji for absolutely no reason. Some of the best characters just ruined with shytty writing. All of the Uchiha dikk riding just got ridiculous. The show was focused on Sasuke more than Young Uzi at one point and the motivation for the bad guys just didnt make any sense. You can tell that other people had a hand in the story just to prolong it and make money. The war was suppose to be epic and Naruto was suppose to get smarter but he never learned anything new and just kept getting power ups using the same strategy (kagebushin spammed to death). What I loved about the first part of the show is that it created an entire universe built on ninjitsu and how all of them were important and contributed to their village with different skills. No one was more important than the other all the clans contributed and had history. The best and only real villain of the show is Orochimaru. They could have done so much with this show and went into full detail with the history of each village and why the wars began to begin with. Man they really dropped the ball bc this was my show for years.:snoop:. This turned into Naruto stalking Sasuke. Dont let me get into how pissed I was that Saskoon took Raikage's hand:pacspit: but both brothers still handed that L to that emo fakkit
390ff9214e0a09fd6bdd6d77ce674c9cb9f045a8_hq.gif

Killer B
tumblr_mwl6h9nfk11sktgg3o4_500.gif

6359547107824097471109846609_giphy.gif

2yvpjcg.gif

Last edited:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
It literally made no sense for Jiraiya to not come back considering everyone else did. I thought his death was perfect, ended by one of his former protégés and his current would subsequently save the village :wow: brilliant

But then you had people like the 4th hokage who came back after an utterly perfect farewell to Naruto vs Pain :what: s*** I could include Hokage 1-3 and Itachi as well.

Edo-tensei's use in my opinion cheapened out a lot of on-screen death/hype regarding other characters. In the war arc, they should have limited that to other villages renown ninja + Madara. Kakashi is my favorite character and while I'm happy he survived, for the sake of impactful narrative looking back I kinda wished Kishi left him dead in the Pain arc :manny: