Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
I would avoid fitness-related majors in school.
The Accounting and Econ courses generally transfer over into any and all 4-year schools fairly smoothly. As do Physics, Mathematics and Computer Programming and the like if you'd want to go into engineering, programming, computer science/engineering, mathematics, economics, etc.
You'd be incredibly surprised at the flexibility of those degrees, in terms of career potential, earning potential, internship potential, and ways to help growth in various countries all over the US. Trust me when I say researching before you begin will be your friend, read CollegeConfidential/StudentDoctor/TLS/ and various career forums. I'm still learning and I work in a university during the school year.
No, I'm just doing a cert. Well, plan to. I'll never major in something like that.

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
With the surplus of production and the economic progress that is taking place ACROSS the globe right now, it's only a matter of time before we enter a stage where there will be a great redistrubition of wealth :wow:

I disagree breh, America wasn't founded as a Representative Democracy. It was founded as a Constitutional Republic. Sometime in the early 20th Century the Federal Reserve established great influence over the US essentially which effectively shifted it to an Oligarchy in which the Banking cartels held the real sovereignty.

Go look up The creature from jekyll island, it goes into detail about the banks.
:banderas: I'm a big fan of the book tbh, I was thinking about it the entire time I was meeting with one of the Directors of the FedReserve here in Cleveland. I still feel we're more RepDem than we are oligarchy, just because of the power the average citizen still wields on both a local and state level. Its definitely not a clean RepDem, and the individual has lost a massive amount of power since the 20s, but I won't say for sure if we're near the Oligarchy point yet.
Dap + rep for cosigning one of my favourite books :win:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So you don't like it when people do things you don't like.

Thats a tautology bro :mjlol: :dead:

This shyt ain't wrong. Its just you're too lazy to fight for what you claim to believe in.
No, I don't like when politicians exploit peoples plight for votes or money. Stop with the bullshyt.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, I don't like when politicians exploit peoples plight for votes or money. Stop with the bullshyt.
So why is your beef with the system if you like when people in the system do something you like? :jbhmm:

Sounds like you're mad at outcomes, not the process. :ufdup:

The process clearly works if, when it works in your favor, you like the outcome :ufdup:

So people you hate who get what they way = burn it down :mjcry:

people you like who get what they want = keep the system :blessed:

:dead:

You're a child bro :mjlol:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Whatever it is you're describing doesn't reflect the definition of a Democracy regardless :manny:

"Something for no effort", that's kind of the point of Democracy breh.

Every citizen is entitled to EQUAL voting power and political influence regardless of any other factors.
No, its not. :dahell:

You have to fight and claw for every victory. This shyt ain't easy.

This Hastag activism era we're in has fooled you all into thinking otherwise :mindblown:

Oh, I definitely disagree with direct democracy when it comes to electing presidents.

But there aren't delegates for lesser office, so whats the problem?

and every citizen is not entitled to equal influence. Thats why @JudgeJoeGorilla has not stock or relevancy in his community.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
So why is your beef with the system if you like when people in the system do something you like? :jbhmm:

Sounds like you're mad at outcomes, not the process. :ufdup:

The process clearly works if, when it works in your favor, you like the outcome :ufdup:

So people you hate who get what they way = burn it down :mjcry:

people you like who get what they want = keep the system :blessed:

You're a child bro :mjlol:
Listen Dinesh, the U.S. System isn't suppose to work that way. It's suppose to be equal and justice for all. Our country has been infiltrated by corporate interests and a stupid two-party system, Which in fact, is also infiltrated by special interest groups. Stop with the idiocy Dinesh :stopitslime:

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism

This Hastag activism era we're in has fooled you all into thinking otherwise :mindblown:

Oh, I definitely disagree with direct democracy when it comes to electing presidents.

and every citizen is not entitled to equal influence. Thats why @JudgeJoeGorilla has not stock or relevancy in his community.
:snoop: this moron is in favor of Oligarchy. We don't want that here moron :pacspit:

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Ya better get hip to the game before its too late. Keep trusting politicians with ur life. They're in it to play the game. Only to pass laws that restrict our freedom. While we blindly follow the red and blue political gangstas who are all down with each other to begin with. Shyt is all a scheme. This country is designed to keep u asleep. Most forms of entertainment is to keep u busy arguing with each other about trivial bullshyt. They got the music designed to dumb down our people and become consciously unaware. While they pass laws to slowly enslave us. Just take a step back from everything and use common sense. See whats going on while doing ur own research. Think for yourself. They call it a conspiracy I call it critical thinking. Fukk whats socially acceptable. Im not in this to fit in. Or to be nervouse when I think other wise. Whether its poilitics or religion nobody is gonna tell me what to think feel etc. Just to avoid embarrassment from clueless people who need to wake up. Fukk em.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Listen Dinesh, the U.S. System isn't suppose to work that way. It's suppose to be equal and justice for all. Our country has been infiltrated by corporate interests and a stupid two-party system, Which in fact, is also infiltrated by special interest groups. Stop with the idiocy Dinesh :stopitslime:
Bruh, you just said you're cool with when people you agree with, get something done.

Which is it?

I'm all for capping corporate funding to politicians, but that doesn't change the fact that money has always been important and theres nothing wrong with that.

Politicians need to know who has the will to get something done and who takes their issue seriously. It takes effort to get shyt done. You don't have that effort.

Not every issue is one of morality or emotion. Some issues are based on science like lead legislation or clean air and asbestos. A lot of the most influential campaigns didn't have that much money spent on them.

Stop justifying your laziness.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Ya better get hip to the game before its too late. Keep trusting politicians with ur life. They're in it to play the game. Only to pass laws that restrict our freedom. While we blindly follow the red and blue political gangstas who are all down with each other to begin with. Shyt is all a scheme. This country is designed to keep u asleep. Most forms of entertainment is to keep u busy arguing with each other about trivial bullshyt. They got the music designed to dumb down our people and become consciously unaware. While they pass laws to slowly enslave us. Just take a step back from everything and use common sense. See whats going on while doing ur own research. Think for yourself. They call it a conspiracy I call it critical thinking. Fukk whats socially acceptable. Im not in this to fit in. Or to be nervouse when I think other wise. Whether its poilitics or religion nobody is gonna tell me what to think feel etc. Just to avoid embarrassment from clueless people who need to wake up. Fukk em.
That's why I keep telling these people that they should run for local, state, and federal office. In order to make change you have to infiltrate thee system.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps

You can agree with it or not breh, but that is what democracy in its purest form is :mjlol:

The ignorant racist redneck who only watches Fox News is entitled to just as much political influence as the man with a PhD in Humanities.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You can agree with it or not breh, but that is what democracy in its purest form is :mjlol:

The ignorant racist redneck who only watches Fox News is entitled to just as much political influence as the man with a PhD in Humanities.
Political influence is not the same as political representation.

Influence: How much weight you can pull

Representation: Your vote.

THATS IT.