Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We don't have an oligarchy.

We have whiny losers who have no stake in their communities, like yourself, looking for a way to shift blame for your own misfortune.
You're right, we should support regime change and going into other countries and changing people's way of life. Just like in Honduras, Libya, and Haiti. GTFO outta here dude.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No, I'm talking in circles like you. Because it's the only way that you would understand. See, when I try to have an intellectual dialogue with you it goes into another direction.
You're the only one confusing yourself. Not me.

My argument is simple:

1. You dont live in an oligarchy. Anyone who says we live in an oligarchy is someone who doesn't have their shyt together.

2. You, @JudgeJoeGorilla, are lazy and unable to influence your own community and are using simplistic arguments to explain away your own personal failures.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
You're the only one confusing yourself. Not me.

My argument is simple:

1. You dont live in an oligarchy. Anyone who says we live in an oligarchy is someone who doesn't have their shyt together.

2. You, @JudgeJoeGorilla, are lazy and unable to influence your own community and are using simplistic arguments to explain away your own personal failures.
Take your "L" and keep it moving. You got sonned throughout this whole discussion.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
The only L taken here is that for all your ranting, you don't have any ability to do shyt about it...because you're not doing shyt with your life.
I'm sure that you live at the same residence as I do :heh: So, you know how my life is going. Stop with thee personal attacks and take ya "L".