Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Dinesh?

Lets talk about your lack of understanding about political influence.
giphy.gif

I see right through you.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
:comeon: you agree with Dinesh?

On that one general point yes. Here's why..... Many competing interests have lobby groups. Environmentalist vs oil companies for example. It's well known that lobbyist influence politicians with money. IMHO A lot of politicians could care less about issues that don't affect them until something tangible comes along that does.

Lobbying just another form of using economic influence. He sparked my curiousity to research what lobby groups are trying to lobby politicians in support and of the interest of black America.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
On that one general point yes. Here's why..... Many competing interests have lobby groups. Environmentalist vs oil companies for example. It's well known that lobbyist influence politicians with money. IMHO A lot of politicians could care less about issues that don't affect them until something tangible comes along that does.

Lobbying just another form of using economic influence. He sparked my curiousity to research what lobby groups are trying to lobby politicians in support and of the interest of black America.
That's what hurts thee American people. This is why we have corrupt politicians because of greedy lobbyists.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
It's the appropriate time to bump this. We as Black Americans NEED to ESTABLISH political power. Now, some of us have different ways of going about it. I think we should build coalitions with certain groups to make it even. However, the Black vote needs to STOP being taken for granted.

SirReginald

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
We do it to ourselves. We've voted only 3 different families into office the past 27 years :francis:
AGREED. I think we need more grassroots campaigns local and statewide. Then, we work our way up nationally. What I mean is grassroots in all (every ethnic group).

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I HATE when people say we live in a democracy because that isn't the case :snoop: Hell, I HATE when people say we have just for all :stopitslime: We live in an oligarchy with oligarchs in control. They infiltrate your government and etc. They are corporations and billionaires :francis: You do know corporations by law are people too right :scust::snoop: I bring this up because brehs won't call it like it is on here. shyt is NO WHERE near a Democracy. Yesterday, I was having a discussion with my parents about this :snoop: They thought I was making the damn thing up :why: We have some people waking up a lot more than they were, but it's still quite a few that's sleep.

Yep, my parents called Oligarchy................wait for it................. OLIVE GARDEN :beli:

Still, we gotta take control. Every time we the people especially Black people get awakened something happens :mjpls:
You got to keep posring like this.

Cause its 100% truth!