Why Can't We Just Admit That We Live In An OLIGARCHY? (With An Illusion Of Choice)

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I believe in the power of the system to correct itself.

You just want easy answers where if you don't get what you want, you blow the system up.

Use the system. Stop trying to find out why you're losing.

The system works. You just don't have enough people fighting for what you want. Figure out a way to get what you want, using the system.

:mjlol: ok buddy. I'll continue to NOT be a c00n like you. FOH :camby:

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
so wheres your community influence?
Motherfukker, I've volunteered and use to read to school kids. Also, I'm moving soon, so I haven't had time to do things. Trying to get on my feet and go back to school for a fitness trade and maybe major in something down the line. You are shyt as a poster. Everytime you get sonned.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Motherfukker, I've volunteered and use to read to school kids. Also, I'm moving soon, so I haven't had time to do things. Trying to get on my feet and go back to school for a fitness trade and maybe major in something down the line. You are shyt as a poster. Everytime you get sonned.
Thats not good enough. Volunteering and reading to kids?

Thats piss poor involvement. You're not moving the needle.

You want major props for minor effort.

Step your shyt up and raise the fukking bar.

I'm not impressed with your low level bullshyt. Nor should you be.

Stop trying to flex like you're some big dog. You're not...and until you realize that, you won't realize what it really takes to reach the levels of the influencers you claim to have such disdain for.

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So get your crew, start a group, and lobby for what you want.

You can't sit on your ass then complain when people use the system as it was intended.

first off c00n, you have no idea what i do outside of this computer. secondly, why would I lobby when I'm against lobbying? that sounds so stupid, but I'm not surprised coming from a simpleton like you

SirReginald

The African Diaspora Will Be "ONE" (#PanAfricana)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Pan Africanism
Thats not good enough. Volunteering and reading to kids?

Thats piss poor involvement. You're not moving the needle.

You want major props for minor effort.

Step your shyt up and raise the fukking bar.

I'm not impressed with your low level bullshyt. Nor should you be.

Stop trying to flex like you're some big dog. You're not...and until you realize that, you won't realize what it really takes to reach the levels of the influencers you claim to have such disdain for.
full

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
The fact that last presidents of the US have been Bush, Clinton, Bush, *Obama* and then Hillary Clinton is proof enough :francis:

Not everyone can become a president, you have to be pre-approved to run for president :mjpls:

You have to have BIG money to fund a presidential campaign & we know who's really funding the candidates.

Go peep the Manchurian candidate & eyes wide shut and you'll see how deep the rabbit hole goes :wow:
They gon ignore u and call u tin foil breh. Until they wake up and shyt will be passively dictated to them.

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
It doesn't. There's political groups with clout because of the passion of their movement. The hierarchy of government still exists.

Just because fewer of them exist doesn't mean they are superceded by monied interests.

Some of y'all want way more influence than you're willing to work for without any of the investment of either money to influence deal making (which isn't illegal if we're talking taxes and fundraising) instead of knocking on doors and changing hearts and minds.

A real oligarchy is basically Afghanistan with tribal leaders in various regional protectorates.

It doesn't matter how passionate a group is breh.
What matters in America is how much financial resources you have at your disposal :ufdup:

An oligarchy is defined as a government controlled by the few. And if that is not accurate description of the banking cartels influence on all forms of politics then what is?
Not only is America an oligarchy but it is also a plutocracy.

democracy is meant to rely on majority rule of the citizens, do you think that it is fair that one side has more money than another and therefore has greater influence? That doesn't sound fair at all. In fact it opens doors for people with wealth who are the minority to place who THEY want in power at the cost of the majority, which undermines the very premise of democracy.

America is not really so different from Afghanistan, except America has have the illusion of political freedom. The two party system is a complete farce which lets citizens feel as though they are participating in the "democratic" process.