Why can't we get a tough on immigration Democrat like Obama?

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Trump is terrible but his deportation policies make sense for ADOS people.

He's so anti-Black that I still will not most likely vote against him.
"Most likely"

Which means even after the last 40 years of evidence, there's a part of you that thinks the most powerful job in the world should go to Donald Trump.

Good grief.
There is something wrong with you.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Even the 5-8% would be better than Biden and Kamala who said she wants to raise the annual cap.

Officials at a Congressional hearing cited last year's figure of 26 per cent denial to H1B visa applicants, that was the highest in recent years, and also pointed out instances where the visas were denied for flimsy reasons.

Read more at:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/nri/visa-and-immigration/us-lawmakers-question-sharp-rise-in-denial-of-h1b-l1-visas/articleshow/11924475.cms?utm_source=contentofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst
How many gains were made under that 5-8% denial rate? How many under Trump's 28%?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
You No it's not. These illegal immigrants threaten the marginal political gains that we won post civil rights movement. They are coming to Black cities to compete with us and we don't need that right now :yeshrug:

Cities like D.C. and Atlanta
You can't fight progress.
Besides illegals can't vote nor do they participate in politics

Legal nations are increasingly voting republican

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
"Most likely"

Which means even after the last 40 years of evidence, there's a part of you that thinks the most powerful job in the world should go to Donald Trump.

Good grief.
There is something wrong with you.
The fact that he thinks Trump can or would stop immigration is wild to me.

Dude tried to jail kids and p*ssy ass Trump folded.

SupaDupaFresh

Superstar
Daps
Y'all love using this scare tactic but the fact remains that FBA's were not getting deported in during Trump's presidency outside of the very rare anomaly.

"I support white supremacy as long as it doesn't effect FBA"

You hashtag niccuhs the most cucked motherfukkers alive. You're a typical single issue voter. Vote Trump and stop making it complicated on yourself. Joining hand in hand with massa to hurt other black people is obviously all you care about.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jesus boy you ADOS cac-adjacent ethnofascist weirdos are just lost.

The US economy and much of your quality of life whether youre too dumb to realize it or not would literally collapse under your feet if it weren't for immigrant labor. They are an essential backbone of our exploitative capitalist economics.

No politician. No Employer. And deep down--again whether you realize the consequences or not--no American wants to live in a world without immigrants doing all the grueling groundwork labor of their cities and communities. Immigrant fear mongering is just fodder from conservatives who know it works on bigoted dumbasses like OP and his thought leaders during election season. They're not going away and theyre not ruining your life. Get over it.
The ethics of the economy depending on exploited labor can be debated for sure, but let's be frank, the people who are against immigration don't care about their exploitation, and aren't looking for a reformed system without it. Several industries would collapse without immigration, and that same collapse would cause a fair bit of inflation for the US dollar. At certain levels immigration is a net positive for our economy, and considering the need for workers far outstrips the supply, we're still far from those aforementioned levels. Also, low skill jobs aside, we're kind of dependent on poaching the best and brightest from other places too, since Americans are somewhat dumb as a whole. We should be more focused on how to better integrate these immigrants tbh.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
"I support white supremacy as long as it doesn't effect FBA"

You hashtag niccuhs the most cucked motherfukkers alive. You're a typical single issue voter. Vote Trump and stop making it complicated on yourself. Joining hand in hand with massa to hurt other black people is obviously all you care about.

So be it :yeshrug:

You can't do shyt about it except whine

Like I said before I probably still vote for Harris but her immigration policies are so destructive that I will have to think about it.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
So be it :yeshrug:

You can't do shyt about it except whine

Like I said before I probably still vote for Harris but her immigration policies are so destructive that I will have to think about it.
Dame thing about immigration at no time did they not come in by the millions no matter who was in power

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Has anybody noticed any change in their lives under these differing Deportation rates and Immigration policies?
They change from one admin to the next, is your life changing too? Noticing any actual differences? Less run ins with rapists or whatever the claims are?