Why can't we get a tough on immigration Democrat like Obama?

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If they don't do something transformative for ADOS they are going to lose the demographic. These immigration policies benefit educated Indians and southeast Asians.

The foreign born population is high in Black cities such as D.C. an Atlanta

These immigrants are competing with us for low cost labor and professional STEM and Government jobs
Undocumented immigrants can't hold government jobs due to legal residency requirements, so how are we competing with them? And as I stated above, they're not why we're underrepresented in STEM, either. Please, at least try to educate yourself on this stuff before you go off on these tangents. There is a point to be made in the low-wage sector, but you can't oversimplify it.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
\
Undocumented immigrants can't hold government jobs due to legal residency requirements, so how are we competing with them? And as I stated above, they're not why we're underrepresented in STEM, either. Please, at least try to educate yourself on this stuff before you go off on these tangents. There is a point to be made in the low-wage sector, but you can't oversimplify it.

You know damn well I'm talking about h1-b visas. Stop the shilling and look at it with clear eyes. In Black cities such as Atlanta and D.C. are ADOS/FBA getting an increase share of the STEM jobs or are Asians and Indians?

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
The Democrats were on board to pass an immigration bill that provided Republicans with everything they asked for and Trump told them not to pass because it would've made Biden look good. Once something like that happens, it's hard to take the immigration fearmongering seriously.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

lol yeah folks are not fukking with STEM because they don't want to, those who want to do it which is a small group imo are the ones who need help because they can't compete resource wise with what other groups have access to ( and then the non existent 2 parent home is another factor).

go to any HBCU graduation and look at the number of Mass Comm and Psych Grads to any Stem Major

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
\

You know damn well I'm talking about h1-b visas. Stop the shilling and look at it with clear eyes. In Black cities such as Atlanta and D.C. are ADOS/FBA getting an increase share of the STEM jobs or are Asians and Indians?
YOU should look at this with clear eyes. Did Black representation increase along with H1B denials? This is a systemic problem more than it is an immigrant problem.

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I get the focus on illegals, but they kind of carry the underground economy here. Farming, some trade work and housing would collapse without them. Legal immigrants take the actual good jobs and opportunities

If by collapse you mean pay an illegal a fifth of what you'd pay an American then yeah wonderful thats great for the economy keeps everything afloat:troll:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
I can't stand you disingenuous little bootlickers on here.

She added that combined with other policies like Title 42, which was implemented at the height of the COVID-19 pandemic to turn away migrants and didn't end until last year, puts President Biden on track to outpace former Presidents Trump and Obama when it comes to deportations.

"So over the entire administration, the numbers of deportations or rejections under the Biden administration have been elevated due to all of these policies," Lincoln-Goldfinch said.

Title 42 was a policy implemented by Trump. The only reason illegals were being deported during the early term of Biden prez is because he had to wait for Title 42 to expire. Why do you Democrat bootlickers lie so bold like there aren't semi intelligent people on here to fact check this shyt :heh:

Last edited:

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
If by collapse you mean pay an illegal a fifth of what you'd pay an American then yeah wonderful thats great for the economy keeps everything afloat:troll:
You right my guy I'm sure even higher housing and food prices would work well without them. #keepeverythingamerican #isolationgang

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
You right my guy I'm sure even higher housing and food prices would work well without them. #keepeverythingamerican #isolationgang
They're already fukking high good Lord you apologist gotta cut it out.

Wait hold on.....you think during a housing/apartment shortage if you dump 10 million more people in the areas most affected by aforementioned shortage, it makes the prices for housing go down?:mjlol:

What is wrong with you people :mjlol:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Trump literally running on a platform in Project 2025 to dismantle any form of govt policies that are geared towards advancing black people or any other minority group. Literally peeling back all progress since the Civil Rights.

They would even go as far as prosecuting any companies promoting any type of initiatives to boost black employment

A lot of black people in federal jobs would be at high risk of termination

But some y'all think the thing to worry about is some damn immigrants??

LOST :snoop:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Vote for open borders brehs
What does a closed border look like you think some is watching thousands of miles or desert.

If you could Thanos snap the border closed then how is the fentnyl gonna get in?

Why can't boats the sail up the coast like they do in Europe?

You think every vehicle and boat is getting thoroughly checked?