The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
And you think Trump would slap down Israel and pull aid until they agree to a ceasefire? The same Trump that uses Palestinian as a slur?
Jesus Christ are yall capable of forming any argument other than “but what about trump?” :dahell:

Of course I expect trump to prop up Israel, they’re both the leaders of a right-wing party. The question is why would an allegedly left-wing party support Netanyahu, another hitler.

The genocide in Gaza is the main reason many democrat loyalists are undecided this year. Aren’t you one of the posters thats pro-Israel? :patrice:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
You need to look at the congressional black caucus in California. Plus, the Democrats were smart enough to know that putting reparations on the table now would open the door to hurt Harris. It was the smart move. You table that shyt until after election. Are you not seeing what’s going on with black initiatives? This is why You emotional clowns are playing checkers.

And I guarantee you that you have never mentioned Sherril Lee’s name regarding reparations on this site and what she did two years ago.

Reparations is a trend for you, not something that has sustain meaning
Ladies and gentleman, I arrest my case.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
It matters if you lie about his role. You kept emphasizing a lie, so you are responsible for making it important. A simple solution is to be honest and let the cards fall where they may. Using a lie to support your argument weakens your argument.

Edit: You are exposing yourself as the type of person who will lie to support your position. You are a mirror image of the Democratic supporters who do the same for their party.
What lie? You’re making straw-man arguments about kkk hierarchy that don’t change the merit of the argument. This isn’t the hill you want to die on. Defending KKK members makes you look insane.

You’re really telling yourself that these 2 sentences are different in merit:

1. Joe Biden eulogized the grand dragon of the ku klux klan

2. Joe Biden eulogized the exalted cyclops of the ku klux klan

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Good. I understand politics. You don’t. everything with you is reactionary.
Are you ADOS/FBA?

Saying the democrats made the “smart move” by blocking reparations for black Americans so that Kamala Harris can win an election is one of the dumbest anti-black American posts I’ve ever seen on here. And that’s saying a lot.

:whew:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Dude woke up this morning and chose to downplay David Duke.

“Although Dr. Stein and I obviously have our differences on important issues, she’s the only candidate who speaks clearly against the war in the Middle East and Ukraine,” Duke said on his radio show. “By opposing Jewish supremacy in Israel and Jewish mass murder in Israel, and the policies of the American government in these insane wars and the Ukrainian war there, she’s actually doing something which is harming this Jewish power.

Duke is an unlikely supporter of Stein, who in addition to being Jewish is a far-left candidate. Duke, a fixture of the far right, previously endorsed Donald Trump in 2016 and 2020.

You know both parties have gone full right-wing when David duke is the voice of reason :huhldup:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know both parties have gone full right-wing when David duke is the voice of reason
Now David Duke's white supremacy-based Jewish conspiracy theories qualify him as the "voice of reason." Y'all are seeing this, right?

qcd6gqM.jpeg

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Now David Duke's white supremacy-based Jewish conspiracy theories qualify him as the "voice of reason." Y'all are seeing this, right?

qcd6gqM.jpeg

So yall going from defenders of the KKK to now pretending that you care about white supremacy.

You see the moral and ideological contradictions you have to engage in to be a democrat supporter :russ: