The Democrat Party is a Right Wing Party Again

that guy

Superstar
Daps
Dude went so far off the contrarian deep end that he came out of the other side actually defending and celebrating noted white supremacist, David Duke, as the voice of reason. Holy shyt.
Jesus Christ it should be a crime to be this retarded. And they allow you to vote :dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
You know both parties have gone full right-wing when David duke is the voice of reason

There's not a single post in there thread where I defend Robert Byrd, but here is the idiot OP calling David Duke the voice of reason after downplaying and diminishing his racist impact on Black people, earlier in this thread.

that guy

Superstar
Daps
There's not a single post in there thread where I defend Robert Byrd, but here is the idiot OP calling David Duke the voice of reason after downplaying and diminishing his racist impact on Black people, earlier in this thread.
This entire thread is about the democrats “racist impact on black people” by working with racist, segregationist, and KKK members to author anti-black policies that had devastating effects on black Americans, despite being the allegedly “left-wing” party and you’ve defended every action, (or disappeared conveniently when your fellow shills were defending Robert Byrd :lolbron: )

Now you’re pretending to care about David dukes “racist impact on black people”

Y’all are trolls :dead:

that guy

Superstar
Daps

Who has had a more racist impact on black people in the last 40 years, David duke or Joe Biden and storm Thurman’s crime bills? :sas1:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This lying idiot spent a large portion of this thread making the false accusation that we were defending a KKK member only to slip up and actually start doing what he claimed everyone else was doing. I guess he could no longer suppress his urge to defend his people. This is what happens when you are only performing for your agenda, instead of actually showing genuine concern.

What kind of person calls David Duke a voice of reason?

1OZnbuq.jpeg

"Doing what's good for white people, Europeans..." :picard:

You know both parties have gone full right-wing when David duke is the voice of reason.

Last edited:

that guy

Superstar
Daps
This lying idiot spent a large portion of this thread making the false accusation that we were defending a KKK member only to slip up and actually start doing what he claimed everyone else was doing. I guess he could no longer suppress his urge to defend his people.

1OZnbuq.jpeg

This is the dishonesty that shills have to resort to :scust:

David duke is endorsing the only candidate that:

1. Supports cash reparations for black Americans
2. Commits to ending the US-Israel genocide of Palestinians and the pending regional war instead of escalating it.

Meanwhile, you’re voting for the party that

1. Blocked reparations for black Americans in california
2. Is unilaterally arming the most racist foreign government on the planet and has killed over 40,000 mostly women and children
3. Worked with kkk members to create the new Jim Crow

When david duke has more morals than you political shills you know you have lost your mind :picard:

Mister Terrific

It’s in the name
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This lying idiot spent a large portion of this thread making the false accusation that we were defending a KKK member only to slip up and actually start doing what he claimed everyone else was doing. I guess he could no longer suppress his urge to defend his people. This is what happens when you are only performing for your agenda, instead of actually showing genuine concern.

1OZnbuq.jpeg

Arab supremacists always expose themselves. They ran the largest slave trade and to this day have Black slaves. No wonder they endorse David Duke.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Jesus Christ are yall capable of forming any argument other than “but what about trump?” :dahell:

Of course I expect trump to prop up Israel, they’re both the leaders of a right-wing party. The question is why would an allegedly left-wing party support Netanyahu, another hitler.

The genocide in Gaza is the main reason many democrat loyalists are undecided this year. Aren’t you one of the posters thats pro-Israel? :patrice:
If one of two candidates is going to be president why wouldn't I contrast them and compare them?

The leader is doing that because of political capital and donors. The same reason politicians do most things. Weigh the options and choose the one you believe to be least damaging and Biden apparently thinks that an American president going against Israel is political suicide.