Why be a vegan if you're going to go through the effort of making fake meat products?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
This fukkin' guy! :russ:
XXAeIPO_d.webp
:pachaha:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
I'm not even vegan and this has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard someone ask.

If you find it odd that a vegan might enjoy imitation meat products, why make an imitation of literally any product then?

What's the point of making diet soda?

Nylon?

The Detroit Lions?

Starter pistols?

Seedless grapes?

This is just some attempt to clown someone's dietary choices that are different than yours.

the detroit lions?

PoPimp84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Back seat of a Caddy
I'm not even vegan and this has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard someone ask.

If you find it odd that a vegan might enjoy imitation meat products, why make an imitation of literally any product then?

What's the point of making diet soda?

Nylon?

The Detroit Lions?

Starter pistols?

Seedless grapes?

This is just some attempt to clown someone's dietary choices that are different than yours.

:mjlol:

At the lions catching a stray.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
I’m sorry, but this vegan fad is for attention just like every other fad out here nowadays. Everybody wants to be different and change humanity instead of being a normal fukkin human like everybody else…

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
I’m sorry, but this vegan fad is for attention just like every other fad out here nowadays. Everybody wants to be different and change humanity instead of being a normal fukkin human like everybody else…

Look at me.. I'm different!

90% of vegans are doing it because it's trendy. Same way ppl got a Prius for 4 years and we're shaking their heads at truck drivers.

Now everyone wants a truck :dead:

I swear nobody can be themselves smh

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I still like the taste of hamburgers but I don't want to eat a dead animal:yeshrug:

When we are able to grow animal parts in a lab without taking a life I will go back to eating meat

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Some don’t hate meat, just the fact that something living has to die for their sustenance.

I get that, and I respect it. What I DON'T respect is when vegans try to say cheese and milk are rape.

I got no beef with vegans who do it for health and spiritual reasons... but sadly it seems like most of em don't give a damn about animals, they just want something extra to put in their Twitter bio.

fukk that Keto shyt too

I've lost 37 pounds on 'that Keto shyt' so far so call it whatever you want to. It works. :ehh:

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
Some don’t hate meat, just the fact that something living has to die for their sustenance.

Thats called life.

People hate to admit that earth(Terra) is a low level 3rd dimensional plane that soley operates on kill or be killed. Plus this is a hierchle level of existance. Its hard for the sensetive to reconcile that.

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I still like the taste of hamburgers but I don't want to eat a dead animal:yeshrug:

When we are able to grow animal parts in a lab without taking a life I will go back to eating meat
That shyt won't taste like a hamburger :mjlol: