Why be a vegan if you're going to go through the effort of making fake meat products?

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I like some of the vegan sausages (pause). My issue is that all this shyt is heavily processed food that isn’t healthy. There’s a lot of great heathy vegan food but you largely have to cook it yourself or go to a decent restaurant. I know too many people in cities who eat unhealthy trash and think they’re good lol. It may not be meat but it’s a bunch of sodium and other trash…

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I'm not even vegan and this has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard someone ask.

If you find it odd that a vegan might enjoy imitation meat products, why make an imitation of literally any product then?

What's the point of making diet soda?

Nylon?

The Detroit Lions?

Starter pistols?

Seedless grapes?

This is just some attempt to clown someone's dietary choices that are different than yours.
Diet?

Some of the most unhealthy out of shape people I've ever seen are vegans

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I’m off meat for now as a partial fast (religious reasons) and it’s hard. Not everyone who is vegetarian hates meat. And I can tell you that I miss it.

killacal

Banned
Daps
Some don’t hate meat, just the fact that something living has to die for their sustenance.
But they ok with this ws system that kills black people for white people sustenance:jbhmm:

Animals>>>black people is what they saying

Idk how anyone can be black and go along:francis:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not trying to be dense but aren’t vegetables living things :lupe:
Yes technically. In fact they are the most important living things on the planet, without them there would be no air to breath.
But planets aren't cute, therefore eating them is more acceptable than eating animals.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
Yes technically. In fact they are the most important living things on the planet, without them there would be no air to breath.
But planets aren't cute, therefore eating them is more acceptable than eating animals.
Reasonable response