Why be a vegan if you're going to go through the effort of making fake meat products?

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
I'm not even vegan and this has to be one of the dumbest questions I've ever heard someone ask.

If you find it odd that a vegan might enjoy imitation meat products, why make an imitation of literally any product then?

What's the point of making diet soda?

Nylon?

The Detroit Lions?

Starter pistols?

Seedless grapes?

This is just some attempt to clown someone's dietary choices that are different than yours.
:childplease: man shut up and eat them damn vegan chitlins
DGK_UW_XoAA37Ys.jpg

ScottyG

Separate the boys from men
Daps
Being yourself is being like everyone else?:mindblown:

If you change what you like every few years, 9 times outta 10 you're not being yourself.

If someone's been vegan for 15+ years I'm not gonna say their doing it for clout cause they've already way way passed the stage of it being a fad.

If someone's vegan for 2 years and than changes back, and than starts doing strictly keto diets and than blah blah blah, than chances are their doing it because society thinks it's cool.

Not hard to figure out which one you fall into my guy

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
We didn't become vegan because we hate the taste of meat. At least not me. For me it was mainly health reasons and plus the thought of where the meat comes from disgust me now. But the taste is A1.

With that said, I don't understand people who still constantly eat processed meat imitation that are vegan. Every once in a while is fine, but it kinda defeats the health purpose if you're still eating Impossible Burgers and fries every week.

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
Thats called life.

People hate to admit that earth(Terra) is a low level 3rd dimensional plane that soley operates on kill or be killed. Plus this is a hierchle level of existance. Its hard for the sensetive to reconcile that.

And hard for the spell-checker....

Naw I'm just playing LOL. You're right about our dimension. Even thinking about it frightens most people, especially those who follow Abrahamic religions, in my experience. I did enough psychedelic drugs in my 20s to be open minded to most new ideas, I think. How do you even begin to ponder the Universe and how it truly works? :jbhmm:

But Mother Nature definitely doesn't operate on the principles of kindness, that's for sure. You gotta kill to eat, or you ain't gonna eat.

Is what it is I guess. I don't know what the fukk I'm tryin to say here. :manny:

Genos

Superstar
Daps
If you change what you like every few years, 9 times outta 10 you're not being yourself.

If someone's been vegan for 15+ years I'm not gonna say their doing it for clout cause they've already way way passed the stage of it being a fad.

If someone's vegan for 2 years and than changes back, and than starts doing strictly keto diets and than blah blah blah, than chances are their doing it because society thinks it's cool.

So you can't figure things out in your life, you have to pick one path and stick to it. Got it

:mjlol: breh you live like a bot, you aren't open to new experiences. Your life has already been pre programmed

Daps

Vegans are the cool new in thing.........which explains threads like this and people like you demeaning people for individual dietary choices they make that have zero impact on your life.

Because nothing screams cool and being socially acceptable more than having those choices mocked and ridiculed.

:comeon:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess you also believe in a vegan agenda that is secretly attempting to turn kids into being vegans too, right?

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Refrained from commenting in this thread, as it’s such a stupid premise.

We stopped eating meat for multiple reasons, and the ones who don’t like the taste of meat probably don’t eat meat replacements.

I stopped eating meat because of health and morality issues and I eat meat replacements. Not all, but Beyond Burger, Linda McCartney products and fake duck for noodles

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Breh I had a lentil burger a couple weeks ago that was literally the best burger I’ve ever had in my life.

On everything.

Anybody in the 757 go to Desmonds in Chesapeake and get the fukkin lentil burger asap.
I just looked up desmonds and I got on my agenda to try that rasta pasta with jerk mushrooms and lentil burger.