Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Daps
Where in the blue fukk did you get that from?:gucci:

I'm saying the white man gives white women privilege to be racist which means white men are more important to white supremacy than white women which is the reason why white women are not included in racial discussions as much as white men.

Nah, you are the prime example of a black man who compartmentalizes racism when that's not how it works.

You probably date them so you have to do this so I get it. BW who date white guys make excuses to. Also nothing wrong with dating or marrying interacially, but I notice this with those who do...

A white woman founded Planned Parenthood which was founded on the racist notion of eugenics. Given power or not, the creation of that organization has resulted in the abortion of thousands of black children.

There are tons of other examples of how white female power has been to the detriment of black people, including black men.

Daps
The reason why white woman can be racist in the first place is because white men have power and GAVE them the privilege to do so. If black men rise up and take power you think Becky is gonna be worth a fukk? The fact that people even try to come at me with that bullshyt about white men and white women being on the same level is hilarious. Do white women support white supremacy? Of course they do no one argued that but they are dependent on the white man to be privileged.

She might be worth a fukk if a black man empowers her.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah, you are the prime example of a black man who compartmentalizes racism when that's not how it works.

You probably date them so you have to do this so I get it. BW who date white guys make excuses to. Also nothing wrong with dating or marrying interacially, but I notice this with those who do...

A white woman founded Planned Parenthood which was founded on the racist notion of eugenics. Given power or not, the creation of that organization has resulted in the abortion of thousands of black children.

There are tons of other examples of how white female power has been to the detriment of black people, including black men
Who gives them the power to do so? Name one thing white women have that is not being protected by white men or the result of their actions. You telling me if black men conquered white men next week white women will still be holding their current position?:russ:. By the way you seem more upset about this IR thing than anything else is that what you really want to talk about?:mjgrin:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Who gives them the power to do so? Name one thing white women have that is not being protected by white men or the result of their actions. You telling me if black men conquered white men next week white women will still be holding their current position?:russ:. By the way you seem more upset about this IR thing than anything else is that what you really want to talk about?:mjgrin:

It all comes down to black women wanting white women postion with white men.

Daps

No I'm not upset. I just know guys like you are really militant but stop being militant when it comes to white women because you date them.

I don't believe in a country as diverse as the U.S. that anyone should or can avoid dating or marrying someone of another race so I have no issue with it.

I'm calling out white women for their racism and that's bothering you and I'm assuming (probably correctly) that your wife or girlfriend is white so you're trying to protect her.

Also, I see you glossed over the example of white female racism...

No one gave Margaret Sanger anything. She created the institution of her own will.

If you're arguing that ww didn't create America then I don't know what to say...why should black men fight for anything in this country sense all of the country was made by white men

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
The reason why white woman can be racist in the first place is because white men have power and GAVE them the privilege to do so. If black men rise up and take power you think Becky is gonna be worth a fukk? The fact that people even try to come at me with that bullshyt about white men and white women being on the same level is hilarious. Do white women support white supremacy? Of course they do no one argued that but they are dependent on the white man to be privileged.
She might be worth a fukk if a black man empowers her.
Lmao what the fukk are you talking about now?:skip:

Notice how her strawman response actually makes your argument for you.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
I don't believe in a country as diverse as the U.S. that anyone should or can avoid dating or marrying someone of another race so I have no issue with it.

fukk that.

date or marry the descendants of our enslavers and colonizers, c00nrehs and c00nettes :scust:

Daps
Notice how her strawman response actually makes your argument for you.

No you just agree with him so you're trying to devalue my position.

White men and white women see themselves as a unit, hence most are conservatives and believe in the "family".

You guys are the ones separating them into parts thinking white men and women don't operate in tandem to one other...when obviously one creates the other through biology and culture and one wouldn't be without the other.