Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
No, I'm saying that black men tend to believe that racism they face is more important and virulent than that faced by black women and that's not true.

Also, you guys tend to think that black women only experience racism at the hands of white men..again not true.

Why not say both white men and white women are racist. Why quibble over degree?

It's complicated because lots of black men date, love, marry white women and so have a hard time reconciling the fact that white women are racist. ..

BW who date white men have to do the same thing btw I'm just pointing out black men because we're talking about ww now..

Neeggrroo please. No one has been a bigger backer to white feminism than you black women

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
No...White Women are the directors of White Supremacy; White Men are just the enforcers of it.
White Men ain't gonna do a damn thing until they get the cultural cue that it's okay from White Women.

They get it from their mama.

:mjlol: That's such a ridiculous pandering cyse! Elite White Men created White Supermacy for themselves, they didn't it for no damn women.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No, I'm saying that black men tend to believe that racism they face is more important and virulent than that faced by black women and that's not true.

Also, you guys tend to think that black women only experience racism at the hands of white men..again not true.

Why not say both white men and white women are racist. Why quibble over degree?

It's complicated because lots of black men date, love, marry white women and so have a hard time reconciling the fact that white women are racist. ..

BW who date white men have to do the same thing btw I'm just pointing out black men because we're talking about ww now..
The reason why white woman can be racist in the first place is because white men have power and GAVE them the privilege to do so. If black men rise up and take power you think Becky is gonna be worth a fukk? The fact that people even try to come at me with that bullshyt about white men and white women being on the same level is hilarious. Do white women support white supremacy? Of course they do no one argued that but they are dependent on the white man to be privileged.

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
These days because intersectionality is pushed and the belief that white women are oppressed by their sons and fathers...it's weird but a lot of black people believe this, black men and black women.

Women regardless of race face sexism and patriarchal oppression. You don't have to say that isn't true in order to say cac women are racist. Two things can be true simultaneously.

Daps
The reason why white woman can be racist in the first place is because white men have power and GAVE them the privilege to do so. If black men rise up and take power you think Becky is gonna be worth a fukk? The fact that people even try to come at me with that bullshyt about white men and white women being on the same level is hilarious. Do white women support white supremacy? Of course they do no one argued that but they are dependent on the white man to be privileged.

So you're saying when white women have power they won't be racist anymore?

Daps
:mjlol: That's such a ridiculous pandering cyse! Elite White Men created White Supermacy for themselves, they didn't it for no damn women.

White men and white women tend to see themselves as a unit, hence why most are conservative and fight for family values not individual values, e.g., feminism.

White people, men and women, fight for each other.

Daps
Neeggrroo please. No one has been a bigger backer to white feminism than you black women

I agree with that and it's sad and stupid.

Misguided black women are trying to empower themselves through white women and it's dumb.

Like many have pointed out White women are empowered by white men.

Thing is relationships and family is very strained in the black community and since lots of black men actually want white women, jury is out as to whether or not the empowerment of black women would happen when black men are empowered.

Honestly, it could mean that black men feel empowered to choose any woman but a black woman who some feel they are forced to be with due to culture and want to be able to abandon, hence the desire for integration

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So you're saying when white women have power they won't be racist anymore?
Where in the blue fukk did you get that from?:gucci:

I'm saying the white man gives white women privilege to be racist which means white men are more important to white supremacy than white women which is the reason why white women are not included in racial discussions as much as white men.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
That claim is false. White women are just as important to maintaining white supremacy as white men.
Who put white women as the beauty standard of the world? White men. Who did white women call to lynch black men? White men. Which army is white supremacy being protected by? White men's. Who made the current system white women or white men? I'm sure you can answer that yourself. That doesn't sound like two genders on the same level to me:mjgrin: