Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Daps
Lol you all over the place because you seem to be angry about something else. I can sort of guess what but ima let you expose yourself even more in due time:mjgrin:.

White supremacy is a institution that was created and maintained by white men. I don't know why you brought up "they wouldn't exist without each other" bullshyt when that has nothing to do with what we are talking. Miss me with that weirdo feminist shyt ole "women are helpful too" looking ass :deadmanny:

Wow you are so in sunken place lol

There's nothing to expose...All I said was that White women and men are equal when it comes to racism.

You think white women aren't hence you don't discuss their racism as much which is what you said....

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
"nikkas having sex with white women" vs "black women conspiring with white women to crush and counter black movements headed by black men"

:gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:
QUESTION OF THE fukkING CENTURY.
But we left out 400 years of this

1200px-Reden%C3%A7%C3%A3o.jpg

because THE MAN IN CHARGE is a hard target. We all know not to bite the hand that feeds "us"...ain't that right?

:smugfavre: <<<You wouldn't DARE attack this face. Instead, you go for this one: :mjgrin:

prince-harry-meghan-markle-vacation.jpg

nazi-prince-harry.jpg

:mjgrin:

Who's confused here?

Here4Lauryn

Banned
Daps
As a Black woman I've experienced more racism from White women and other women of color (Hispanic, Asian ect) than I have from White men. However, it never caused me not to look at white men as the devils that they are. A lot of y'all have the same sexual appetite as the white man and just want his woman; which is why many of y'all scapegoat white women when it comes to racism.

EMY

The worst things in life come free to us
Daps
Reppin
#AfricanGang
@Indiglow Meta (R$G) o nikka I’ve said multiple times I’m not referring to this forum or black men. I’m talking about society as a whole. Society as a whole treats white women as the ultimate victim who had nothing to do with the injustice in this countries history, which is false. That’s been my whole point.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As a Black woman I've experienced more racism from White women and other women of color (Hispanic, Asian ect) than I have from White men. However, it never caused me not to look at white men as the devils that they are. A lot of y'all have the same sexual appetite as the white man and just want his woman; which is why many of y'all scapegoat white women when it comes to racism.

Black women have done way more to help white women keep their power than we have by fukking them.

Daps
I don't think a board full of black men need REMINDERS of how racist white women are. It's not us who perpetuate tactics gleaned from movements with RACIST ORIGINS. We don't have million dollar CIA sponsors and magazine covers backing us, with 40+ year head starts, now do we?

:martin:
So please tell me more.
nikka I’ve said multiple times I’m not referring to this forum or black men. I’m talking about society as a whole. Society as a whole treats white women as the ultimate victim who had nothing to do with the injustice in this countries history, which is false. That’s been my whole point.[/QUOTE]

You see how hard these men are caping...desire for sex trumps all.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
when theyve had just as much to do with this bullshyt as their husbands and sons and brothers
rsz_bo9e7dq.png
for every white supremacist theres a women behind him or a women that raised him. 53% of white women voted for Trump
5wZdQMI.png
Not necessarily talking about on this site just in the United States in general
They're evil sure..but they also like playing both sides and make no mistake about it, white women in their 20s are drawn to Black men. Some kind of hide it..Some are unafraid but that's been going on before your great grandparents were alive.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
:pacspit: DYKE HOE AUDRE DYKE HOE BUM bytch TONI WHORE AND TRASH ZORA. Bell hooks a lame bytch too.

All of them are the white woman's puppet, using a white woman's racist playbook, sitting in a white auditorium, shaking hands with a known CIA operative...that's why you sluts keep bringing up nonsense like colorism.
That's why the fakkits and lesbians were flown in to disrupt organic civil disobedience. I'm on to your fake leftist controlled opp game.
bytches, I WAS THERE at BLM T.O., I saw the head dyke in charge kekekekeing with the police. Y'all all frauds.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Wow you are so in sunken place lol

There's nothing to expose...All I said was that White women and men are equal when it comes to racism.

You think white women aren't hence you don't discuss their racism as much which is what you said....
And i gave examples proving that they are not equal and the best you can do is say i date white women:mjlol:. Now they are both as bigoted as each other but like i said before white men gave white women white privilege and maintain that white privilege.

Daps
:pacspit: DYKE HOE AUDRE DYKE HOE BUM bytch TONI WHORE AND TRASH ZORA. Bell hooks a lame bytch too.

All of them are the white woman's puppet, using a white woman's racist playbook, sitting in a white auditorium, shaking hands with a known CIA operative...that's why you sluts keep bringing up nonsense like colorism.
That's why the fakkits and lesbians were flown in to disrupt organic civil disobedience. I'm on to your fake leftist controlled opp game.
bytches, I WAS THERE at BLM T.O., I saw the head dyke in charge kekekekeing with the police. Y'all all frauds.

Really? Interesting...were you a part of BLM and then witnessed the fraud so you got out?

I want more stories about this!

Forget this thread..in my mind a racist is racist no matter the gender.