Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
No I'm not upset. I just know guys like you are really militant but stop being militant when it comes to white women because you date them.

I don't believe in a country as diverse as the U.S. that anyone should or can avoid dating or marrying someone of another race so I have no issue with it.

I'm calling out white women for their racism and that's bothering you and I'm assuming (probably correctly) that your wife or girlfriend is white so you're trying to protect her.

Also, I see you glossed over the example of white female racism...

No one gave Margaret Sanger anything. She created the institution of her own will.

If you're arguing that ww didn't create America then I don't know what to say...why should black men fight for anything in this country sense all of the country was made by white men
Miss Sanger would still be in the caves in Europe if white men decided to stay there . Miss Sanger wouldn't even know what Eugenics was if white men didn't create it in the first place. Miss Sanger wouldn't even be in America if white men didn't conquer the lands for themselves. Calling out white women on their racism is a good thing that should happen more often (see the new Star Wars movies for example) but the question is why white women is not brought up in discussions on race as much as white men and my answer is because white men are just more important than they are. Did i say white women are a non factor? No but they get their power/statues from white men so guess what that means?

Daps
fukk that.

date or marry the descendants of our enslavers and colonizers, c00nrehs and c00nettes :scust:

But look at how many of these guys are on here doing just that arguing to protect their white girlfriends/wives from scrutiny but at the same time screaming black power. ..

It's kind of a weird place to be but I've come to see that identity in the U.S. is complicated and there will be black people who will marry/date out and I don't have an issue with it except of course for the hypocrisy.

I'd rather these guys just drop the militant act honestly..

JahFocus CS

Get It How You Get It
Daps
Reppin
Republic of New Afrika
But look at how many of these guys are on here doing just that arguing to protect their white girlfriends/wives from scrutiny but at the same time screaming black power. ..

It's kind of a weird place to be but I've come to see that identity in the U.S. is complicated and there will be black people who will marry/date out and I don't have an issue with it except of course for the hypocrisy.

I'd rather these guys just drop the militant act honestly..

they aren't militants, their credibility is totally shot if they snuggle with whiteness every night and buy it dinner and presents

Daps
Miss Sanger would still be in the caves in Europe if white men decided to stay there . Miss Sanger wouldn't even know what Eugenics was if white men didn't create it in the first place. Miss Sanger wouldn't even be in America if white men didn't conquer the lands for themselves. Calling out white women on their racism is a good thing that should happen more often (see the new Star Wars movies for example) but the question is why white women is not brought up in discussions on race as much as white men and my answer is because white men are just more important than they are. Did i say white women are a non factor? No but they get their power/statues from white men so guess what that means?

White men wouldn't even exist if they weren't born from a white woman.

Caprisun

All Star
Daps
Neeggrroo please. No one has been a bigger backer to white feminism than you black women
Facts. From 2012 to 2016 ww and bw we're side by side yelling:damn:"This is what intersectionality look like." Bw and ww even teamed up and made articles against bm,then ww turn around voted for someone who stood for all the things they claimed they were fighting against.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Ironically, @EMY is trying to forum slide without acknowledging the origins of feminism (black and white)

Let's peruse:

Suffragette: Susan B. Anthony, 1820-1906 (Social reformer, member of the Anti-Slavery Society, president of the National American Woman Suffrage Association)
Hooray: “I think the girl who is able to earn her own living and pay her own way should be as happy as anybody on earth. The sense of independence and security is very sweet.”
Wait, What: “Mr. Douglass talks about the wrongs of the Negro; but with all the outrages that he to-day suffers, he would not exchange his sex and take the place of Elizabeth Cady Stanton.”

Suffragette: Anna Howard Shaw, 1847-1919 (Physician, Methodist minister, president of the National Woman Suffrage Association, inspiration for an episode of 30 Rock)
Hooray: “Around me I saw women overworked and underpaid, doing men’s work at half men’s wages, not because their work was inferior, but because they were women.”
Wait, What: “You have put the ballot in the hands of your black men, thus making them political superiors of white women. Never before in the history of the world have men made former slaves the political masters of their former mistresses!”
:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

Let's do a little research on the ACADEMIC AND FAMILY BACKGROUND of the woman who coined the term INTERSECTIONAL FEMINISM, shall we?

Kimberlé Williams Crenshaw (born 1959) is an American civil rights advocate and a leading scholar of critical race theory. She is a full professor at the UCLA School of Law and Columbia Law School, where she specializes in race and gender issues.[1]

Crenshaw is known for the introduction and development of INTERSECTIONAL THEORY
:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:Where did she go to school?

Early life and education[edit]
Crenshaw was born in Canton, Ohio in 1959, to parents Marian and Walter Clarence Crenshaw, Jr.[3] She attended Canton McKinley High School. She received a bachelor's degree in government and Africana studies from Cornell University[4] in 1981, where she was a member of the Quill and Dagger senior honors society.:whoo:
Early life and education[edit]
:patrice: Why are black women joining 100 year old racist secret societies? Oh. Time for more perusing

This is GLORIA STEINEM discussing her time in the CIA, you know, the same people who helped come up with COINTELPRO.

Now will you LOOK AT THIS. Who owned MS Magazine? GLORIA STEINEM.
What is the cover story in reference to?
revisiting-michele-wallaces-essential-black-feminist-text-black-macho-body-image-1437425924-size_1000.jpg
an ANTI-BLACKMAN book..."written" by a Black Feminist.

Let's revisit this AGAIN:

Ms. is an American liberal feminist magazine co-founded by second-wave feminists and sociopolitical activists Gloria Steinem and Dorothy Pitman Hughes.

:jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm::jbhmm:
I don't think a board full of black men need REMINDERS of how racist white women are. It's not us who perpetuate tactics gleaned from movements with RACIST ORIGINS. We don't have million dollar CIA sponsors and magazine covers backing us, with 40+ year head starts, now do we?

:martin:
So please tell me more.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm lying?

I'm wrong?

Neither would exist without the other.

Or are you saying that the children you have with white women are black?
Lol you all over the place because you seem to be angry about something else. I can sort of guess what but ima let you expose yourself even more in due time:mjgrin:.

White supremacy is a institution that was created and maintained by white men. I don't know why you brought up "they wouldn't exist without each other" bullshyt when that has nothing to do with what we are talking about. Miss me with that weirdo feminist shyt ole "women are helpful too" looking ass :deadmanny:

Last edited: