Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Lweezy

Banned
Daps
White women are told daily that they're the most beautiful women walking the earth, the most coveted by every race, the most treasured by any man lucky enough to form a union with one. White women fuel white supremacy as much as the men, if not more so. They're duplicitous and evil, manipulating men and women alike, while pretending they're victims and part of some aggrieved class :mjlol:

If all this is true then why does American black man support her, her doctrine, her policies and her presidential canidates?

Daps
in discussions I’ve had irl, people always make a point to say that white men are the problem and exclude white women. Then when I bring them up nikkas say “they just as much a victim of the white man as we are” which is complete BS

These days because intersectionality is pushed and the belief that white women are oppressed by their sons and fathers...it's weird but a lot of black people believe this, black men and black women.

Daps
In reality a man will always be more dangerous than a women. White women would still be rolling around in mud in Europe if white men didn't get off their ass and applied what the Moors taught them. If the white man falls the white woman falls as well thats why they are not brought up in convos about race as much as white men because they are not as important to white supremacy as white men. Tbh the only time they bought up is to discuss beauty standards n shyt:russ:

Except the fact that white women are constantly racist towards black women....you just exemplified that some black men think racism is something that only impacts them...

Daps
They get a pass because of intersectionality. White women with the help of non white women and male feminists/gays, have successfully used gender as cover to deflect from their position as oppressors. They’ve hustled the game to the point that they’re actually seen as victims.

This!

And now most of the Democratic party adheres to this and so if you vote Dem you're voting for white female power.

fairfax12

Pro
Daps
This topic was one of my favorite parts about "12 Years A Slave". The torture Lupita's character went through....inflicted evenly by her male and female overseers. Wicked stuff.

When the AHS chick ripped off that scab :picard::huhldup:

Last edited:

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Except the fact that white women are constantly racist towards black women....you just exemplified that some black men think racism is something that only impacts them...
You making it seem like i said that white women are not a part of white supremacy lmao when i only said that they are not as important to WS as white men. Unless you want to refute that claim:pachaha:

Daps
This topic was one of my favorite parts about "12 Years A Slave". The character torture Lupita's character went through....inflicted evenly by her male and female overseers. Wicked stuff.
I realize that some black men only consider racism as something that affects them and tend to divorce themselves from the experiences of black women.

Why is that?

Daps
You making it seem like i said that white women are not a part of white supremacy lmao when i only said that they are not as important to WS as white men. Unless you want to refute that claim:pachaha:

No, I'm saying that black men tend to believe that racism they face is more important and virulent than that faced by black women and that's not true.

Also, you guys tend to think that black women only experience racism at the hands of white men..again not true.

Why not say both white men and white women are racist. Why quibble over degree?

It's complicated because lots of black men date, love, marry white women and so have a hard time reconciling the fact that white women are racist. ..

BW who date white men have to do the same thing btw I'm just pointing out black men because we're talking about ww now..