Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Its also the reason why white supremacy mainly targets black men not black women. We both get oppressed but these guys go all out with the men. Why? Men by nature are the warriors and builders of the community. Destroy them and everything falls apart.

Don't mistake being attacked in a different manner as being attacked more or less by white supremacy.

They also have job positions that rightfully belong to black women and not them

Yup, black men & black women b/c affirmative action was originally meant to correct the ills of American chattel slavery.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
They are. When people say white men it’s implied to include white women too

White men may oppress directly but white women do it indirectly

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps

I agree

Didn't mean to come off as pandering. Just that a lot of these white women are landing prestigious jobs with GEDs and our women are more qualified than them. So if those positions going to females then they should be women of our race

Cacs keep talking about merits but then pull this underhanded shyt

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Basically, white men are the directors of white supremacy while white females are 2nd main contributors and recipients to it. Cac males invented and control it. They reap the most benefits of it. And when it comes time to enforce white supremacy, nobody calls the cac bytches. They call the men to do it.

No...White Women are the directors of White Supremacy; White Men are just the enforcers of it.
White Men ain't gonna do a damn thing until they get the cultural cue that it's okay from White Women.

They get it from their mama.

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
No...White Women are the directors of White Supremacy; White Men are just the enforcers of it.
White Men ain't gonna do a damn thing until they get the cultural cue that it's okay from White Women.

They get it from their mama.
No, just stop. Your talking out your ass. Like another poster stated, Cac females would still be rolling in the in the dirt in Europe if it weren't for their men robbing, thieving, and killing. The white community is still a patriarchy and White males also hold the most power in their groups. Therefore how are white broads the directors? shyt white women weren't even allowed to vote until the early 1900s. So who was running shyt before then?? from 1600s to 1900s lol They had to obey their fathers/husbands.

Cac men dont really give a shyt about their females unless they are willing to have his children and continue the white supremacy legacy.

Last edited:

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Don't mistake being attacked in a different manner as being attacked more or less by white supremacy.
No thats not what i stated. I agree fully with this. I was saying white bytches cant be equally as racist as their men. Of course both sexes can be equally as racist and nasty. Both are contributors. However white males are still the masterminds of white supremacy.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
As mothers, aunts, wives & daughters, they are the directions beneficiaries of white supremacy.

If we follow this logic black women with white husbands and mixed kids are directions beneficiaries of white supremacy.