Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Daps
Because during our argument you keep talking about white gfs n shyt even though it was clear that had nothing to do with we were talking about :sas1:

The premise of this forum is that white women don't get called out for being just as racist as white men and for being racist.

My argument was that for some their romantic relationships and sexual attraction to white women make it hard for them to call them out.

And you're saying this argument makes me insecure in comparison to white women?

I kind of think it's a given that someone who is dating, pro-creating, married to, sleeping with or wanting to sleep with a white person is more sympathetic to that person and will defend them because of that.

Kind of just logical actually.

I assume your girlfriend/wife whatever is white, which you don't deny, due to your vehement defense...

Nothing to be insecure about honestly, simply the truth.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
What you think we’re saying :

White women are totally innocent and we don’t see them as a threat.

What were actually saying:

White women are equally as racist but the biggest threat to me and my well being are white males that’s why they get talked about more.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The premise of this forum is that white women don't get called out for being just as racist as white men and for being racist.

My argument was that for some their romantic relationships and sexual attraction to white women make it hard for them to call them out.

And you're saying this argument makes me insecure in comparison to white women?

I kind of think it's a given that someone who is dating, pro-creating, married to, sleeping with or wanting to sleep with a white person is more sympathetic to that person and will defend them because of that.

Kind of just logical actually.

I assume your girlfriend/wife whatever is white, which you don't deny, due to your vehement defense...

Nothing to be insecure about honestly, simply the truth.
Our argument was if white women and white men are equals in the white supremacist power structure not if white women don't get called out because of sexual attraction (which i agree with). So yes you brought up me having white girlfriends n shyt for no reason and the only conclusion i have is that Becky stay on yo mind:yeshrug:

Daps
What you think we’re saying :

White women are totally innocent and we don’t see them as a threat.

What were actually saying:

White women are equally as racist but the biggest threat to me and my well being are white males that’s why they get talked about more.

And what I"m saying is that one of the biggest threats to me as a black female is at times dealing white females in their racism.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
So what about white women who aren't with white men but are racist against their kid who is biracial?

Is it still the white male who's making her do it.

I can provide links to give examples of this if you like...
The ideology that the white man made 400 years ago sticks with white people no matter who they fukk. And because Becky is racist too:russ:

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Again I repeat white women are an important part but not the most important.

If these WW don’t have babies with WM — there will be no white supremacy. They are the most important not only because of that but because they can be used to interact and mate with non-whites to further the WS agenda via sex causing #alllivesmatter and “pawgin” and for some — the White best girlfriend (who is secrectly racist).

Women more so than men teach their children (sons and daughters) family beliefs and customs more so than the men. The men “act” or visually showcase it but the women verbally teach.

Daps
Our argument was if white women and white men are equals in the white supremacist power structure not if white women don't get called out because of sexual attraction (which i agree with). So yes you brought up me having white girlfriends n shyt for no reason and the only conclusion i have is that Becky stay on yo mind:yeshrug:

Wouldn't becky stay on your mind since you date her?

Why would I have to think about a white woman all day? I'm in a relationship with a black man...

And you are the embodiment of my point.

Look, your love for the woman you're with makes it hard to hear anyone criticize her or anyone who looks like her.

You're upholding the woman that you want to see protected. I get it.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
If these WW don’t have babies with WM — there will be no white supremacy. They are the most important not only because of that but because they can be used to interact and mate with non-whites to further the WS agenda via sex causing #alllivesmatter and “pawgin” and for some — the White best girlfriend (who is secrectly racist).

Women more so than men teach their children (sons and daughters) family beliefs and customs more so than the men. The men “act” or visually showcase it but the women verbally teach.

Women are going to ride for whoever has the most power. The only reason you black women are not with white men in numbers is they dont go after you guys like that