Why aren’t white women included in the racism discussion?

Daps
We talking about men who changed the entire face of the world and she talking bout coco channel lmao

Because Coco Chanel is part of the creation of white female beauty standards.

I also mentioned Queen Elizabeth I and could mention others but you're ignoring those examples.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Why would I be insecure of a white woman?

Tell me why you believe that is?

I'm stating I don't believe white men are all powerful.

I'm throwing your words back at you because you mentioned insecurity not me. I never attempted to put down black men in the way you are trying to put black women down by implying we feel inferior to white women (remember you made this implication first and that I don't think white men are all powerful in that they share power in tandem with white women through their family unit).

And how does looking at the bolded prove to you you're correct in assuming I feel insecure in comparison to white women?

He said you not black women, don’t twist his words shorty.

Daps
I feel like Phoenix is low key trying to defend or promote Feminism with her posts. :sas2:

No I'm not actually...I don't believe in feminism at all.

I do understand how white supremacy and the current society we exist in was created.

I also know that this society was created by white men and white women in tandem.

White feminism states that white women were victims of white men. I'm stating the opposite of that.

You are actually supporting WW feminism to be honest..

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Both are racist but White supremacy is not equal.

Why weren’t white women sent to colonize Africa?

Why aren’t white women deployed in the millions to go fight in the middle east and enforce WS since it’s equal?

Because when it’s all said and done it boils down to which male tribe, race, nation is stronger.

But let me guess white women fought them wars but they were erased from history lol

Because white women make white babies. They also don’t want other non-white men to “stain” their women — that’s why most are not down with IR and will outcast and throw away the white women that step out.

White women are protected for that reason. Without them it’s no white people aka heritage — white supremacy.

White women are truly the gate keepers of the white race — they make the babies that turn into the white man who continue on with WS. Repeat cycle....

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I said that if white women had rebelled against white men in support of blacks, then white men wouldn’t have been able to get away with the lynchings and oppression of blacks overall. White women are essential to maintaining white supremacy. You posting a link showing that between 1889-1922(33 years) 17 white women were lynched doesn’t hardly disprove what I’ve said. I can cite you isolated examples of white men being lynched during that same time period.History Engine: Tools for Collaborative Education and Research | Episodes

Did you even read the link that you obviously just googled? Why are you so feminine? Are you a white woman or just gay?
You said that white women had the power to stop lynchings if they wanted too and i gave you proof the they couldn't because....... they have no fukking army you idiot. The white men who got lynched had no army backing them up you get that now? White men (collective) control the army white women don't so how are they on the same level? White women can't enforce policies, beliefs, customs, etc on white men because they don't have power over them. White men do that to them because guess fukking what the dude with the army runs shyt its not that hard to wrap your head around even for someone as dumb as you. I know you lonely because people can't stand the sight of you and lets not get started on your goofy ass opinions but lets go back a lil bit. I have already stated over and over again that white women are important to white supremacy you dumb shyt my problem is when people pretend that they are on the same level

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Why would I be insecure of a white woman?

Tell me why you believe that is?

I'm stating I don't believe white men are all powerful.

I'm throwing your words back at you because you mentioned insecurity not me. I never attempted to put down black men in the way you are trying to put black women down by implying we feel inferior to white women (remember you made this implication first and that I don't think white men are all powerful in that they share power in tandem with white women through their family unit).

And how does looking at the bolded prove to you you're correct in assuming I feel insecure in comparison to white women?
"We"? No honey i said YOU, trying to be slick only furthers my point:ehh:

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Because white women make white babies. They also don’t want other non-white men to “stain” their women — that’s why most are not down with IR and will outcast and throw away the white women that step out.

White women are protected for that reason. Without them it’s no white people aka heritage — white supremacy.

White women are truly the gate keepers of the white race — they make the babies that turn into the white man who continue on with WS. Repeat cycle....

I know all this. As I said before they are an important part but not the most important part.

Daps
You said that white women had the power to stop lynchings if they wanted too and i gave you proof the they couldn't because....... they have no fukking army you idiot. The white men who got lynched had no army backing them up you get that now? White men (collective) control the army white women don't so how are they on the same level? White women can't enforce policies, beliefs, customs, etc on white men because they don't have power over them. White men do that to them because guess fukking what the dude with the army runs shyt its not that hard to wrap your head around even for someone as dumb as you. I know you lonely because people can't stand the sight of you and lets not get started on your goofy ass opinions but lets go back a lil bit. I have already stated over and over again that white women are important to white supremacy you dumb shyt my problem is when people pretend that they are on the same level

So mothers don't enforce beliefs, customs, etc. onto their sons??

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps

What lol?

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
But then I think back to the Hollywood witch hunt and how nikkas were angry for and so empathetic towards these white women who were allegedly raped and sexually assaulted. We don't give a fukk about what happens to white people on the Coli, remember?

:francis: The Coli isn't a Monolith. They're are plenty of posters calling these Hollywood women Liars, saying they gave up the ass for Film roles/noterity. And they're other posters that are sympathetic to these women. Let's not forget about the posters who are rooting for this scandal because they're happy to see rich/famous White Men get exposed because nikkas are tired AF of Black Male celebs/athletes being used as the face of Mysogeny in the media.

Plenty? Nah. And those who do feel that way are called outright rapists or rape apologists to the daps and reps of an adoring crowd. The majority of this forum, for whatever the underlying reason, has been extremely sympathetic toward these women even though there is no evidence but an apology in about 80% of the cases. Or maybe those that disagree kept their mouths shut due to fear of backlash (another problem around here). But let the Coli tell it in the Keaton Jones thread you should never give the benefit of the doubt to white people so fukk that kid. So why are these white women getting the benefit of the doubt? There's just a general thread of sympathy I see extended towards white women on here that's not given to their equally pale peers.

I think it depends on the subforum. Obviously The Film Room is gonna be more sympathetic to these Hollywood women, but when I see these threads in TLR it's a lot more victim-blaming/shaming mysgontic arttidudes.